Sum SM Needed!

Haxyn Kyao

Fledgling Freddie
Hi as the titles says im looking for a ML10 SUM SM with Juggernaught to Farm with on a Regular Basis Please Either PM in Game or PM me on FH please

PS has to be willing to atleast get 2 Gov's a Week

PM's should involve time thats good for you your Chars name and what Days are also good for you Thanks

NO BB Required as i will be running a FOP Bot to heal with 46buffs so red buffs except for DEx/QUI is yellow i also have +17%buff bonus so you Cap and 25%heal bonus so my heals are pretty much ok also:worthy:

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
my guess if someone has a ml10 summ sm... they already have a bb too.. so why do they need you? :)

Medigophler

Loyal Freddie
Help to all those poor ml9 farmers!

I warms my heart to se someone, offering his inventory, to put all those nice drops, artis and scrolls in ... Must be a samaritan..:clap:

By the way .. i think Bill Gates is looking for someone to help him spend his money:)

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
I agree anyone focus SM in there right mind would have their own FoP bot

but on the off chance you would need 25% buff bonus and less is completely stupid (not hard to get), as much as possible heal bonus, and power/+powerbonus/duration

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
buffs never cap on pets
and sham wudnt beable to keep up with healing after ml 9 falls on gov and other artis

Hilding

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac said:
buffs never cap on pets
and sham wudnt beable to keep up with healing after ml 9 falls on gov and other artis

You know what? It can. Because i've done GoV countless of times without ml9 pet, its not even hard to keep it up if you have a FOP.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac said:
buffs never cap on pets

it can and pet even with ml9 down buffed with as many conc spells and can throw at, it has huge af and hits.
Even with ml9 down my bot can heal for up to 800 or more with crappy heal and 2x mend spec and can keep up np with fop up as said. have done it with bd with no ml9 pet b4 and healer pets doing most healing just top up from bot too :>

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
belxavier said:
it can and pet even with ml9 down buffed with as many conc spells and can throw at, it has huge af and hits.
Even with ml9 down my bot can heal for up to 800 or more with crappy heal and 2x mend spec and can keep up np with fop up as said. have done it with bd with no ml9 pet b4 and healer pets doing most healing just top up from bot too :>

Hail to the king baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom