Sum more films!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Here are sum films in response to some prompting in other threads. Posted here to stop me hogging threads.

Kick my arse?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope. Notta hope in hell.

This is the last fight we had uninterupted. Putta sc suit on and it not gonna make a bit of difference. I can do a lot better than this film even. Infact I killed you so easily I felt guilty and would have been the last time I attacked you when you were solo.

Will post the crap fight I had with Rellik just after this one - buffed crush merc. She should have died but I suffered lag close the end and couldn't pop a potion. She had a sliver of life left is all. If a buffed crush merc could die to me how is an unbuffed pally ever gonna cause me probs?

Stoptryingtohitme VS Thugs (relaxed mode)

File size 2 mbs

By the way the only damage I suffered was from a scout arrow

Here is the fight with Rellik. Wasn't just lag but my own fault as well cos I got locked up when weapon swapping. Tis a nasty thing to happen and a little tricky to get sorted. But even so look how close Rellik was to dieing.

Ain't ashamed of this fight. Far from it cos it showed me I can kill Rellik if I get my timing right. Wot other unbuffed sb or anything else able to say the same thing?

Rellik nearly dies to Thugs

Rellik nearly dies

Here is another fight I had just before these. Buffed caster and a buffed blue Pally. Reason I started to run was I thought my imbalance poison had taken but looking at the film I can see the wrong poison was on the blade. Had to turn around and kill the pally with unpoisoned weapons after that. Good fight though and I enjoyed it. Next time I took both on the pally run off . I never use imbalance on casters and it makes for great fun fights.

File size 7mbs

Caster & Pally

Run-through

Lets put it like this. No inf can live against me toe to toe and both of us unbuffed. Never been killed by an unbuffed inf ever and they are the ones my sbs hunt for normally, though now ofcourse they are all buffed!

Wot happens when an unbuffed but still overpowered inf meets me in a duel.

Good laugh this and no run-throughs. From a larger film with music.

File size 8 mbs
Shenysh tries to take over my crown!

this thread is about a blue troll
not about thugs ownz all, u are just a lame newbie m8. and lol on your movies all u do is change to poisoned weapons and use elixirs. u are the biggest lamer i have ever seen. do u really think if ppl would so care about thid and would run with elixirs or stealthers would bother going with 293636363weapons u would win anything. lol get a grip u would die ALWAYS.
never ever meet you, but im sure id give your newbSB a hard time with either of my thidchars eagleeyez or icestorms no matter which.

so back on topic plz

Ain't you a caster? Dropped some Eagleeyez a good few times. Icestorms? Another caster. Lemme take a look am pretty sure you in some or at least one of my films. I normally throw the caster films away cos you all too easy to kill even though I never use imbalance on you :twak: .

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Ain't you a caster? Dropped some Eagleeyez a good few times. Icestorms? Another caster. Lemme take a look am pretty sure you in some or at least one of my films. I normally throw the caster films away cos you all too easy to kill even though I never use imbalance on you :twak: .

dear m8
after a PA or garrote what do u think what are the casters chances to survive or turn the tides ? we agree its close to zero
so dont come and post bullshit there is no moc no purge nothing and casttime is so freaking slow even if buffed (i usually unbuffed). so pls stop being so lame and grow up.

ps: dont compare me to other casters in thid, like to one u kill in the caster+pally video that guy NEVER EVER CASTED AT YOU LOL id at least try to /face CC and run away or if i think its ok id attack. im not saying im good or anything sometimes i make huge mistakes and im paying for those, but still...
so pls

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Caster's friend

Believe it or not I allow casters a lot of lee way. I know it is hard to live against a stealther so I do infact give you a good chance. I never use imbalance for one thing. I keep it on me and on a weapon but against casters I never use it so they all gotta good chance to run forrit. Trouble is I also sprint after them as soon as they try it :) . But can make forra good fun fight even so.

I ain't crit based at all so I gotta hit a caster a few times to kill. Gives em a chance to root me and get some distance. Trouble is a lot don't get far enough away so I sprints em down. You would have a better chance of living against me than most sbs though you still gotta be on your toes to survive. Not really failed to kill a caster forra hell offa long time even buffed ones.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
i nearly fell asleep waiting for u to kill the BLUE con pally.And how many poisons n stuff u use in that ????must cost u a fortune.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Poison

Well I didn't think it was gonna be hard to kill a blue pally, though the blasted buffs kept him going. Infact I thought bugger it root him and let him live. Blasted weapon had poison on it instead of imbalance though. I attacked them without all my weapons having poison on them. I used nearly all up on the caster. I poison kill really. My damage sux with 102 str.

Poison is not expensive Thid level. I use tons of the stuff :) .

Chronictank

FH is my second home
MKJ said:
Well I didn't think it was gonna be hard to kill a blue pally, though the blasted buffs kept him going. Infact I thought bugger it root him and let him live. Blasted weapon had poison on it instead of imbalance though. I attacked them without all my weapons having poison on them. I used nearly all up on the caster. I poison kill really. My damage sux with 102 str.

Poison is not expensive Thid level. I use tons of the stuff :) .
posion killing clerics doesnt work, just so you know :)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric?

:) .

Clerics die as fast as anyone else does. They never give me cause for concern.

By the way finally duelled that Pally. Thought he held back to duel and I obliged though I think he wasn't so happy I did so later :) .

Chronictank

FH is my second home
MKJ said:
:) .

Clerics die as fast as anyone else does. They never give me cause for concern.
As for clerics you tried to kill mine 8, 9 times? we were actually having a laugh in /g that you would pop soon as the hibs arrive.you wont kill any half descent cleric with poison. i died once, again because of hibs stunning me for you to land all the shots you wanted.

By the way finally duelled that Pally. Thought he held back to duel and I obliged though I think he wasn't so happy I did so later :) .
irrelevant, you were given the opertunity you went after the easy kill, shows youre character thats all

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Eh?

You bonkers. No-one attacks harder opponents than me if I can see a chance of a good fight. But you lot were sticking together all the damn time. Infact I commented to it to another Mid that getting one of you on your own was proving practically impossible. So when the hibs turned up I jumped in with them as they were the underdogs to help. Otherwise I would end up standing about for ages looking for something to bash.

For me to kill a cleric when you in a group is hard going. I gotta stand my ground and fight cos I am not crit based but even so I will put you out of action so that you stop healing as you found out.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
MKJ said:
You bonkers. No-one attacks harder opponents than me if I can see a chance of a good fight. But you lot were sticking together all the damn time. Infact I commented to it to another Mid that getting one of you on your own was proving practically impossible. So when the hibs turned up I jumped in with them as they were the underdogs to help. Otherwise I would end up standing about for ages looking for something to bash.

For me to kill a cleric when you in a group is hard going. I gotta stand my ground and fight cos I am not crit based but even so I will put you out of action so that you stop healing as you found out.
actually hibs were by no means the underdogs, they were fuly buffed and tweaked to the teeth. They just had the wrong approach to dealing with us which is why they lost.
And as it happens we would give anyone who wanted a fair fight a chance, fr example the NS and the skald who were left pretty much alone to duel almost every time.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I accidently levelled to 25 and now find that I gotta shit load of gear to swap over to a new alt before I can attempt to reroll again. So you lot - especially you Mids - who is gonna help me do it without running off with all my gear? Comeon now you are talking to the only Mid player that can rip any unbuffed alb apart - and most buffed ones too. So?

Payment could be some information about being an sb? Then again I once tried to train someone to play like me and they gave up cos it was so hard. Ok no payment but wot about helping a fellow mid?

Medigophler

Loyal Freddie
i can help u thugs

Hey Thugs we cant have u not running around thid, so i´ll help u with the swap if needed. We pm´ed a couple of times when i was on my skald Taersklensvogter. Gimme a pm if u see me and we can get u back in business :flame:

other thid chars: :cheers:

Carvedu
Carveduup
Perfigo

My 50 alts below

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers m8y. Believe it or not but I am a Mid player to the extreme. Will pm you soon.

Thanks.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
just level up in thid, its pretty fast and a nice challenge :)

currently playing: xenxiu, dark rm :)

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Hey

Hey thugs mate , im still aroound , just being playing excal a bit more , and irl stuff , whats your new chars name gonna be ill throw you a PM ? , keep up the good work :D

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
xenia- said:
just level up in thid, its pretty fast and a nice challenge :)

currently playing: xenxiu, dark rm :)

Cheers Thugs, you made a post without mentioning buffs. I'm impressed. :eek6:

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Cheers Thugs, you made a post without mentioning buffs. I'm impressed. :eek6:

Doh! quoted wrong person... guess you didn't then.

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
He he, pallys arnt great damage dealers... i will duel + beat u thuggy boy! bet ur little midy butt i will. :p

Darks

Fledgling Freddie
Noooooooooooooo

MKJ said:
Comeon now you are talking to the only Mid player that can rip any unbuffed alb apart - and most buffed ones too.

Payment could be some information about being an sb? Then again I once tried to train someone to play like me and they gave up cos it was so hard. Ok no payment but wot about helping a fellow mid?

Erm......................... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No you're not, and i dont think that any char in the game could kill any alb he chose to.

And info about being a sb as payment..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are way better sb's then you easily, i think you shouldn't be so big headed. You think no sb knows how to play better then you??? HAHAHA

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
got to give him credit where its due
His timing and style is very good, you can see why he wins his duels, most of his enemys hit him unstyled due to the step through, and swapping weapons for Max Poision damage is a good idea.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
The site containing the films was shut down cos it went way over it's bandwidth. Still offline infact. Only way you can see them now is to post me your email address and I will send some on.

MKJ - Thugs

Darks

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
got to give him credit where its due
His timing and style is very good, you can see why he wins his duels, most of his enemys hit him unstyled due to the step through, and swapping weapons for Max Poision damage is a good idea.

I'm not saying he sucks or anything, only that he is being far too big headed

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well I hardly play now but wot the hell. You reckon you can take me in an unbuffed duel then I will oblige. This challenge is for Mids too as well as anyone else. Only ones I won't duel are Zerkers.

Just post to meet up.

One more thing. Stealther duels will be unstealhed.

All duels will be recorded by me.

MKJ - Thugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom