Suggestion for RP guild

I

ironheart

Since last topic seems to have dissapeared i'll rewrite it. (Prolly cause some FL prick complained about a hidden flame rofl, joke)

So i want to start a Roleplay guild.

the guildname would be:

O.L.D. = one living dream

i do not demand verry much,
first of all u mist be a person that is willing to play in a group

second u have to be a person that wants to roleplay. I do realize that if ur playing for several hours straight on, the border of roleplay and RL can get narrower. We're just humans , i know. (If ur levelling at a position for several hours, i can be difficult, i know.)
Basics are that u are able to create a character background. Give ur character a bit of history, depth, or whatever u english ppl call it. This will enable u to use ur own creativety, and give life to ur character. It also would be a nice feedback for some ingame conversations, if ur linking ur background to some events u have encoutered in game. (E;G; in my background i friggin flamed the flemish lions, cause they are a guild without a backbone, just a group of vagabonds wandering the realm trying to make themselves important wherever they go. This is linked with ingame events. U even can and verify em, LOL, not that this should be some form of accusation, it just happened, so i used it ;-) )) U give it a real feedback. Always fun to have foe ingame that u can use in a story. These backgrounds would be shown on a website, if there would be a guild, so it will allways be fun for total strangers to read something about another player.

Third : this is a topic that can be discussed about cause I ain't a dictator. I would use a social structure ingame. Ranks etc. All with a beatifull story around it, or to put it better, a reason. (U can obtain this info by a simple chat with me, Via msn or icq or whatever.) If this type of guild would be succefull, chronicles can be written. Would be a nice script , hehehe

i know these ideas are gorgeous, fun and even hard to realize. Well i look it this way. This is a hobby. If u like what u do , u give it ur best shot in doing it. U play a roleplaygame, u follow the roleplay rules. I don't mind those ppl that hate roleplaying, i love the fact that they keep mythic, goa earning loads of cash on their expence. So real roleplayer can have loads of fun on their expence as well. I do realize, as mentioned above, that one is not allways able to keep up the roleplay level , irl conversations can and will be held. Some form of agreement can be formed this way. That has to be discussed with the members. I don't wanne deceide on the movementspace, or breathingspace alone.

Offcourse this guild would have HUGE RVR ambitions. We have a gorgeouse example on this server of an rvr guild, FC and GoL, these ppl have their goals , they even get results.

/bow towards these guilds

but i don't wanne be a losers guild, a guild that keep some group of geeks together that don't know the difference between counterstrike and a roleplaygame, altho there is a simularety. ( u play something u'll never be :) ) . This does not mean we are bloody serious, no we have fun our way, our style. But our fun has got some depth. We do what we do in our world of fantasy, we even use the world created by mythic or goa.

If it would turn out i could not find enough ppl to create this type of guild. I would not mind. I gave it my best shot is trying to give something to ppl that could/would be interested. And if needed i would even join another guild, if any would have me that is. ( don't worry i do recieve offers from other guilds, hehe)

well thats it for now.

if anyone would be interested , lemmy know, pls don't flame me for trying :)

I do appreciate constructive thaughts

hope to hearing from ya all

greetz

ironheart
lvl 50 gimp fire wiz.

Nightheart
lvl 41 gimp scout

edit: all typos or gramatical mistakes, i ain't english
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If U abuse the black lion on a yellow flag
If U abuse the beauty of history
Then u abuse Me

(historical words of a wise general)

L

lac_desariel

For a RP guild i would place an ALT i love to RP at times how ever my main stays CSS till they exsist no more, cos they are my home in this world

T

Treniel-

FC was 1st based arround a grp of 8 (founders) from old guilds...i think you need to get a decent grp going before people will join you as i doubt they will just join a new guild like that as they quite offtenly fail :(

E

Edaudric

<O.L.D.> or <One Living Dream> ?

When you create it, make sure you got 8 people who will stay in the guild, not some unguilded people who just helps you form it. That's how my roleplaying guild died.
Anyways, I'd love to be a part of that guild. You find me as Eola, buffing people around Prydwen/Cotswold or Isac, if not Galadawn (although I don't think I will play that one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom