Suggesting tactics for albion

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
just a thought,

to get rid of cross realmers.. and concept destroying retards.

most will be or have been named and shamed on several spots.

What i suggest in doing is this.

While we albs are roaming, hunting to enlarge our power..;
As soon as we see the name of a Cross realmer in any form of deathspamm all Albs run towards the nearest keep or log out. Avoid all contact like the plague with those cheaters.

This would result in no rp's for the cheater... unless he continues his cross realming, which would lead us to the rats in our own realm.
Eventually his guild.. that will have no action in rvr, unless they start leeching in some other event, which should result in albs logging out.. again nothing left over to farm, would get sick and tired of it.... kick his arse, stop playing or something like that... and that would result in us all having a clean fronteer.
Spirited battles remain.

So , if this seems like an effective way of dealing with them assholes..

we start spamming broad, chats with CROSSREALMER..... all albs log out, leave fight.. end game for that dude.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
and that would result in us all having a clean fronteer.

Pls get this going, cant wait for people to stop using the frontiers like they were a part of the game or something.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
the simple solution to stop cross realming or radaring to give people an advantage is to introduce a radar as part of the game. or introduce instanced rvr.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
the simple solution to stop cross realming or radaring to give people an advantage is to introduce a radar as part of the game. or introduce instanced rvr.

or change server to Pvp, if they require what you have mentioned it is not really worth playing things.

ellement of surprice , tactics... all useless.... as you see now, with those purple mids , and those mauve hibs, blattent radar abusers, but hey... they are having fun.. they own all cause the honest ppl don't stand a chance in countering.

what radar retards don't realize is that this game turned into, first strike wins. Which it is not. And the "random dice for initiative" has been taken into their benefit.

But then , that requires intelligence to comprehend.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
w00t another Ironfart topic!

*runs to the supermarket to get some popcorn*

vintervargen

Banned
x-realm my ass, its not like hibs and mids are standing on orions bridge side by side killing albs, now is it.

stop QQ and realise you suck ass

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
x-realm my ass, its not like hibs and mids are standing on orions bridge side by side killing albs, now is it.

stop QQ and realise you suck ass

get informed :wanker:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
we start spamming broad, chats with CROSSREALMER..... all albs log out, leave fight.. end game for that dude.

Good luck with that. Prolly the most naive suggestion I have seen in a really long while.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
mids and hibs both owning a keep in alb frontier is not classified as x-realming

(just wanted my +1 before flim closes this thread due to radar accusations :) )

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
drunkskunk is the worst playing minstrel ive ever met, excluding Riderich hes the crappiest of the crappest

Lethul

FH is my second home
DrunkSkunk said:
where you been the last few days? :D

been so much fun

in HW having fun cause of the rvr enviroment the keep situation has created?

Marc

FH is my second home
Zeratuhl said:
drunkskunk is the worst playing minstrel ive ever met, excluding Riderich hes the crappiest of the crappest

Your probably the shittest Zerker and thats quite an achievement considering you got "anytime Korgon" out there. And yeah yeah im the shittest paladin and i love it.

Marc

FH is my second home
and no offence to you Korgon, you know I only got love for you :)

kiasar

Banned
Red HATred said:
As soon as we see the name of a Cross realmer in any form of deathspamm all Albs run towards the nearest keep or log out in fear of getting farmed, Avoid all contact like the plague with those leet guys!

;) .

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:

ty ty - didnt know i was (in)famous :D

who cares i play bad, not me - neither do you, easy rps :D

poky

Fledgling Freddie
its fun though to see someone in synergy talk about skill... no matter the irony in the post.

and on topic.. this is the most naive BS I have read in some time, which might be expected from red hatred. That being said, if the random albs that accualy cared about this socalled xrealming did this, I reckon the fg vs fg fights would get alot less adds, and thus increase the enjoyment even more.

Marc

FH is my second home
Its funny to see someone in Groove talk about skill who for me are by far the weakest mid group ive encountered (except for Noaim, he rocks). The difference is though, u slag synergy off for being skilless we laugh about it, but i can imagine Groove's monitors all covered in spit everytime someone calls them skilless.

Sorry, i wont hurt your egos (ROFL internet ego's) anymore. You guys rock, you really do. When i grow up i wanna be a nerd and be in Groove :clap:

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
just a thought,

to get rid of cross realmers.. and concept destroying retards.

most will be or have been named and shamed on several spots.

What i suggest in doing is this.

While we albs are roaming, hunting to enlarge our power..;
As soon as we see the name of a Cross realmer in any form of deathspamm all Albs run towards the nearest keep or log out. Avoid all contact like the plague with those cheaters.

This would result in no rp's for the cheater... unless he continues his cross realming, which would lead us to the rats in our own realm.
Eventually his guild.. that will have no action in rvr, unless they start leeching in some other event, which should result in albs logging out.. again nothing left over to farm, would get sick and tired of it.... kick his arse, stop playing or something like that... and that would result in us all having a clean fronteer.
Spirited battles remain.

So , if this seems like an effective way of dealing with them assholes..

You should have posted this in Albion forum.

It's so obvious you're posting this bullshit to get attention and to continue the flaming from the two other socalled "x-realming" threads. Can't believe you're getting away with it, cuz it actually helps! You're getting attention and the flaming has started once again.

Anyway, good luck with your smart and wellthought tactics(which made me laugh my hairy arse off :clap: )

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Zeratuhl said:

Rid rawks whereas you are a complete tosser. Go grab another pot of vaseline and get to work on that tiny epeen.

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Red HATred said:

Impossible, and pointless as well. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom