Such bug abuse

anin

Fledgling Freddie
Albs try to retake Ren and n00bie hibs use zypher to get albs inside.
Got some great ss of it and sending it too goa. I let them deal with it.

To bad they missing couple of abusers soon those hibs. But i cant careless.

<hugs relic>:kissit: :kissit:

anin

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Lol

You will be banned. Just ask Edlina
Just wonder who he/she is Edlina as no Duskwave or other info is about this person.
Dont scare me with treaths to me. No use for them. As i know to play fair, unlike some pple.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think that's abuse, mate. Next time, don't stand so close to door.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
its not bug abuse, been discussed before. think they will change it in NF :).

and i think that edlina person is the 1 who got banned for being zephyred into the zonewall? or summit :)

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
its not bug abuse, been discussed before. think they will change it in NF :).

and i think that edlina person is the 1 who got banned for being zephyred into the zonewall? or summit :)

Yep. And indeed it is no bug abuse. But the original poster will realise that when he continues to see the people

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:
You got FZed by Murweli, who is a RR8 bard. You're RR2. Pick better insults.
So much anger in you these days Piffa. :<

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Sparrow said:
You got FZed by Murweli, who is a RR8 bard. You're RR2. Pick better insults.

At least she got RR2 without using exploits... Murweli is the guy who plays on a 486 with 28k modem?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Escape said:
At least she got RR2 without using exploits... Murweli is the guy who plays on a 486 with 28k modem?

ISDN and recently a new PC!!!

:clap: :clap:

Anyhow be happy there is someone FZ'ing you; without enemies bashing keeps is boring.. Oh wait you already know that o_O

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
anin said:
Just wonder who he/she is Edlina as no Duskwave or other info is about this person.
Dont scare me with treaths to me. No use for them. As i know to play fair, unlike some pple.
Edlina (mrmotivator) got FZed into the zonewall and got a 3 day ban for it :)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
cus she was casting behind it and couldnt be attacked ye, the first part (getting FZed to zonewall) she couldnt help but casting there is pretty much her own decision (altho its pretty logical to win :d) but sadly against the coc, smt like the malmo boxes where mobs cant hit u but u can pbae :x

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Aye cos in the heat of the battle you really think about where you're casting.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Foadon said:
cus she was casting behind it and couldnt be attacked ye, the first part (getting FZed to zonewall) she couldnt help but casting there is pretty much her own decision (altho its pretty logical to win :d) but sadly against the coc, smt like the malmo boxes where mobs cant hit u but u can pbae :x

Ye that's all true, but is it really fair considering - as tare said - it wasn't actually possible for me to know I was in the zw, no red lights started flashing like if you're driving the wrong way in a car racing game or similar...

However, I'll live :D

And anin it isn't classified specifically as a bannable bug abuse, so no hib won't have less "bugabusers" soon... Unless some quit :eek:

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
like i said tare, its pretty logical that youd just play on so u win, not purposedly(sp :d) but just out of logic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom