subscription

Cripl

Fledgling Freddie
Ello
I want to pay my account at www.camelot-europe.com, but after i enter subcription/subscription and click -validate- after selecting payment period, it simly NOT redirect me to page where I can fill cerdit card # etc.

Can someone gimme some advice pls?

thx

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Cripl said:
Ello
I want to pay my account at www.camelot-europe.com, but after i enter subcription/subscription and click -validate- after selecting payment period, it simly NOT redirect me to page where I can fill cerdit card # etc.

Can someone gimme some advice pls?

thx

you get an email with a link in it. Click on that link and it should take you to the payment site... at least that's what happened to me...

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
err when I registered my account I filled in all the details (address, email, cd key etc) and validated. It sent me the email automatically after about 2 minutes. In that email I clicked a confirmation link that took me to the page were I entered my CC details. After that I got another email with my GAME password in it and yet another link to click on in order to get my SUBSCRIPTION password.

Cripl

Fledgling Freddie
Yup that is right
I can enter that page, but i cannot PAY = i cannot enter page where should i fill my credit card details ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom