Subscription process...

K

kr0n

How long does it take?

Currently "My Account" sez I have no subscription running, had 1 yesterday. Then on "Next Subscription" it sez I have 1 coming TODAY. But my account is closed. And no email about billing problems has come yet :(

K

kr0n

OK I just payed it manually, entered same CC number and it said OK and sending mail... waiting for mail atm :D

L

-Lonewolf-

Move along people nothing to see here the gun fight is over

B

Budaonabong

DO WANNADO WANT MY F"ING MONEY OR WHAT , IVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH I WANNA PLAY WHY HAVE I GOT A CLOSED ACCOUNT THIS CRAP AIN'T HAPPENDED TO ME BEFORE, NORMALLY I DON"T WHINGE ABOUT THIER MISTAKES BUT THIS TIME MONEY IS INVOLVED, I CAN"T DO IT MANUALLY AS IT KEEPS SAYING SHITE ABOUT 3 HOURS

WHY DON"T SOMEONE FROM WANNADO OR WHATEVER SAY WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Budaonabong
NORMALLY I DON"T WHINGE ABOUT THIER MISTAKES

:rolleyes:

Looks to me like you are pretty well practised in the good old whinge styles... or is that just a new choice of font?

;)

S

Slinker

All you do is wait 3 hours then your ok , fill in your details and go play , happened to me yesterday , NOTHING TO GET UPSET ABOUT :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Budaonabong
DO WANNADO WANT MY F"ING MONEY OR WHAT , IVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH I WANNA PLAY WHY HAVE I GOT A CLOSED ACCOUNT THIS CRAP AIN'T HAPPENDED TO ME BEFORE, NORMALLY I DON"T WHINGE ABOUT THIER MISTAKES BUT THIS TIME MONEY IS INVOLVED, I CAN"T DO IT MANUALLY AS IT KEEPS SAYING SHITE ABOUT 3 HOURS

WHY DON"T SOMEONE FROM WANNADO OR WHATEVER SAY WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

How rare...:rolleyes:

O

old.LandShark

just re-paid for my acc, still says it's closed...
:clap:
First problem I've ever had, to be fair

B

Budaonabong

Nothing to get angry about ??

check the forums Jup i have never said a word about logging on problems

But i do get angry/worried/concerned when wannado say they have a problem with the CC service after all they have my CC number and god knows what else infomation

I have just cancelled the auto renewel thing , and thank god it let me put the details in manually

but still it won't take it either comes up saying i have already paid (if so why don't it say what i have paid in the subscription page instead of saying nothing) or they have a problem with the service ..

I bet if I tryed to get another wannado service itll take my money straight away , i didn't come on here to get moaned at by players (I think we are on the same side) I just thing the DAOC service is not what it should be and ffs they got customers to justify a good service

p.s u go into a shop and they say No u have to stand their for 3 hours until you can walk off with that coat , no they let u take the coat as long as the CC card is ok , so wannado open my account pleez :)

J

Jupitus

Ahhhhhhhh that's so much better....

Thank you for finding the caps lock key, old fella :)

Jup.

;)

B

Budaonabong

heh yea sorry bout the caps i was rather angry and tired

sigh I suppose they can't help whatever they are doing so ill just wait

S

stable

well, if you have played other mmorpg`s you`d know that problems like this are quite usual. It could be that the server has been rebooted, or went down, or there is a lot of traffic. Theese are standard problems, and it never takes long before they are fixed, maksimum it could take 1 working day. So nothing to be worried about!!!

B

Budaonabong

My current subscription:

none

My next subscription:

none

Your transaction is being processed…

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form.

The DAoC team.

If I have no subscription whats 3 hours gonna do ?

p/s 4 hours and counting :)

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by stable
well, if you have played other mmorpg`s you`d know that problems like this are quite usual. It could be that the server has been rebooted, or went down, or there is a lot of traffic. Theese are standard problems, and it never takes long before they are fixed, maksimum it could take 1 working day. So nothing to be worried about!!!

Hmmm never ever had any problems with payment in UO.. But they where made enterely different so... But it seems to happen alot with goa , not just once in a while but often

S

Slinker

Like I said , after 3 hours , the site is open for you to enter your details , just follow the instructions up to that point , then log in 3 hours later and it takes you to your account , where you can give your card details etc . I went through this yesterday , bit of a pain having to wait 3 hours , but it did work .

then I read your ps :p

B

Budaonabong

5.5 hours hair dissapearing , time wasted , only started playing again last night , decided I wanted to have a day of it due to no work today ,

Your transaction is being processed… (what transaction i ain't got that far)

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form. (I have done its closed and im losing hope of it getting opened again for tonight)

The DAoC team.

wannado/goa same as geocities ect???

they might be having problems but for a company to have their CC server down that long would cost them a hell of a lot of money..

oh wait I bet its just the DAOC sub thing thats been down that long , which leads me to the conclusion do they give a crap about us, is my money not as good as someone wanting to buy a book or a DVD?

B

Budaonabong

Yea I managed to pay (at last)

now all I gotta do is wait my 3 hours to see if it works

L

listepik

some funny stuff going on.

after auto-renewing 2 times without problems, i terminated it.

reopened it a little later, and i had access after 10 seconds.

Guess they like me :eek:

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by kr0n
OK I just payed it manually, entered same CC number and it said OK and sending mail... waiting for mail atm :D

Yup. Just have to decide now whether/how long to resub :)

Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom