Subscription problems

evulboo

Fledgling Freddie
my sub run out last night and i tried to renew it at 3.30am but forgot i had no money till later on in the day,

right ive got the money and been trying to renew my sub but all i get is "invoice in progress blah blah blah" please try again in 20min

its now been almost 18hours and still the same crap.

ive sent an email to rightnow about it but ofc all i get is the automated responce followed by no help

anyone else had a problem like this and if so how long am i expected to wait to get the problem solved?

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
a friend had the same but it took atleast 3-4day to get something for playing back :(

jigsaw

Fledgling Freddie
evulboo said:
my sub run out last night and i tried to renew it at 3.30am but forgot i had no money till later on in the day,

right ive got the money and been trying to renew my sub but all i get is "invoice in progress blah blah blah" please try again in 20min

its now been almost 18hours and still the same crap.

ive sent an email to rightnow about it but ofc all i get is the automated responce followed by no help

anyone else had a problem like this and if so how long am i expected to wait to get the problem solved?

the reason it is taking so long is because of the Lag.............

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
It's just the amount of time it's taking for the bank to refuse it and for GoA to recognise that the banks refused it. Then for the bank to send a message to GoA saying they've refused then, GoA realising it's been refused and resetting your subs page. Or something like that, it might take a few days but it isn't permanant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom