Subscription Problems

popa

Fledgling Freddie
acc closed every time u worck on sub page i get my acc buged , goa doo u hate me ?
the auto pay stop and pick too pay again starts from next year :eek7: and have payed 2004
any get that problem ?

hope u fix that problem fast not like last time after 18 days

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Popa,

If your having a problem with your account you should email GOA via Rightnow. Posting your problem on these forums won't get your account problem fixed any quicker.

Also if you look at the top of the "General Discussion" section of this forum you will notice a sticky thread called "[Subscription Problems?] If your account is closed for no reason, read this" Please make sure you view this thread.

When you email GOA about your account problem write it out in word or another similar program and then use spellcheck when you have finished. This will just helps the staff understand what you are trying to say and will speed things up on there side. I can understand if you have trouble with english, not everyone can speak and write more then one language.

Hope this helps to get your account working again.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Hi There
Actually we at RightNow can't do diddly with account issues you need to write a message to subscription@goa.com explaining your problem very clearly and including your account info like name login email addy and anything else you feel is pertinent to the issues you are having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom