Subscription Problems

M

maun

Anyone having trouble updating there subs? ive done it 2 times now, it has accepted my CC number, but when i go to log on it keeps telling me that my "account is closed"

Just wonderd if anyone else is getting this rather annoying error.

S

Shike

Originally posted by maun
Anyone having trouble updating there subs? ive done it 2 times now, it has accepted my CC number, but when i go to log on it keeps telling me that my "account is closed"

Just wonderd if anyone else is getting this rather annoying error.

sometimes it takes about 15mins for it to update.

M

maun

been 3 hours now, still no look. Ive emailed them but i wont get a reply for about 3-4days which sucks.

Z

Zaffa

cant renew mine either - tried so far iv put 3 months on main 3 +1 on bb and a friend allso put a 1 month on bb to test it - dont work for me - sent a mail and they told me to accept all cookies >_<

and that's not my problem, tbh i dont think goa cares for our acc's just fire sum lame respone and let sum other employe in goa take the dirty work, once we reply:" Thats not the problem"

Cuz they cba... and so our mails go around without anyone ever doing anything :p

M

maun

i just got a reply saying there looking into things.

Z

Zaffa

better be fast
been w8ing on my credit card to arrive for a few days now and with my lvl of addiction im not sure i can take it much longer :D

M

maun

i hope they dont take more than 1 payment out aswell, triexd it 2 times so im betting they'll take 2 payments out.

Z

Zaffa

ok its working - called my bank today to hear if they had taken any money - they havnt, so i tried with no sec at all, enable all cookies ect. i didnt have to do that last time i paied, but it seems that i have to do it now, proberly after the hack they changed the way ur paying? - anyway - its working - so try it ppl

R

rambambalam

im having same problem tried twice!

Its now wednesday night and im trying again

will let u know how i get on

This is bloody awful service!!!

S

soz--

tried reneweing also, not open 2 days later, sub pages was down yesterday, up now but acc still closed.
dunno if i wanna try again in case CC is already billed i dont wanna pay twice cause of their mistakes,
oh btw, rightnow and email didn't get answer yet.

Z

Zaffa

as i posted above - ihad the same problem
what u need to do

tools> internet options -> security set it to low

then

Tools - internt options -> privacy - set low

and it should work...

F

fed007

and after you put them low? repay account or something? or will an email automatically come through?

Z

Zaffa

yes - redo ur payment

even though i said payment sucess full its not sure it was - it told me payment successfull and no payment ever came though

M

maun

Im abit worried as to why i have tos et my internet securities to low, im giving my CC details over the net ffs?

Users who are viewing this thread