Subscription problems... suprise!

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
So my old Visacard expired.. and so did my daoc account.

This morning I tried to pay the subs with my new Visacard.. using Firefox 1.0 .. though the payment kind of frooze or something when I pressed validate.. just a blank black screen and nothing happened. (Before I had a chance to add my new card number)

So I logged in using IE and now it says "Invoice currently in process".. that was 6 hours ago.. I also recieved a mail with a link in it:

After your order you have not been able to process your payment, or it has been rejected. Please check if your bank account is in credit and that the chosen link corresponds to your mean of payment.

NB: the standard way of typing the credit card number is 0000000000000000, without spaces or strokes.

If you wish to get access now to the secure mean of payment, please click here : https://billing.goa.com/confirm.php?a=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clicked on the link and got to a page where it said Name: Adress: Town: etc etc.. but everything was blank and I couldn't fill in anything.

At the bottom you could press "Continue to the payment" so I did and I just got an error page that told me that the transaction failed bla bla..

Anyone know how long this "Invoice currently in process" will stay there? Will I be able to play anything this weekend? .. this sucks :(

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it seems it resetted by itself after 00.00cet last night.. bah never use FireFox with the subscription pages.. it can screw things up :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom