Subscription Password

B

Brynn

Ok here we go im a noob i didn't keep a copy of this i emailed GOA from my hotmail but i registerd with another address. Would it be better to email them from the original address?? What can GOA actually do, would they send the Password?

Also How long does it actually take?

A

agraucred

dont expect a reply soon, 3 days and 3 emails later and not even a confirmation of them recieving an email from me, nothing. im getting seriously pissed off with this "service" they provide. they should be ontop of subscriptions as there are bound to be loads of people that want to activate SI but need a SUB p/w reminder!

T

Tilda

if you request your game password, it also sends you yoru subscription password.

Tilda

A

agraucred

yeah, but its still going through the same process isnt it? theres no "forgot your password?" button that just auto-emails out a reminder.

E

elath

Originally posted by agraucred
dont expect a reply soon, 3 days and 3 emails later and not even a confirmation of them recieving an email from me, nothing. im getting seriously pissed off with this "service" they provide. they should be ontop of subscriptions as there are bound to be loads of people that want to activate SI but need a SUB p/w reminder!

why blame goa cos you forgot to keep a record of your passwd?
They got enough to do at the moment with all hands having been drafted in to shovel ice onto the subs server :)

H

healer_mcheal

Originally posted by Tilda
if you request your game password, it also sends you yoru subscription password.

Tilda

think the easiest way to do this is through right now, theres a lil email me my password bit, still waiting on the damn email from em tho

A

agraucred

because if they expect to make money allowing people to the accouts page (you know, the place where you pay them money) would be a pretty high priority aswell. im looking to 1)activate SI and 2)update my subscription since it runs out in about 3 weeks. at rate ill be shipping SI back and telling GOA to shove it up there ass. i really dont see why they havnt set up something just like a forum... forgot you password? thats ok, well auto-email a new one to the email you have registered to your acount

H

healer_mcheal

hmm, got the email, and they only sent me my game pwd, not subs

A

agraucred

Originally posted by healer_mcheal
hmm, got the email, and they only sent me my game pwd, not subs

when did you email them? ive sent them an email a day for the past 3 days bugging/chasing them up about my sub password, and nothing.

H

healer_mcheal

did it about 10 mins ago, but this wasnt a email, this was a auto thingy with right now, but it only had game password on it, not subs so im still screwed

B

BrassMonkey

When you originally get your game pw and subsrciption pw it says on it:

Note down carefully the following logins and passwords (we advise you to print this page)

That advice is there for a reason :)

Live and learn

A

agraucred

i realise its there for a reason, but in the space of a year they cant expect EVERYONE to remember or not missplace there details. it happens and they should be able to deal with it when it does

H

healer_mcheal

formated, it was nice and safe on my desktop in a file, was.........

B

BrassMonkey

Well i would reply but i jsut managed to activate my SI add on :D :D :D :D :D :D after 15 minutes of trying....see you all in game hopefully!

H

healer_mcheal

wish i knew why they took so damn long on replying to a simple email:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread