Subscription pages down..AGAIN!?

S

SoulFly Amarok

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

HI, thanks for f*****g me over once again !

M

~Mobius~

They could at least tell us on camelot-europe. :<

J

Javai

Well after 3 e-mails to try and change payment details before my account was closed (none of which gave an answer that indicated they even understood the question) I am now in the position I was trying to avoid, account closed due to expiry of credit card and subs pages down.

F

Fafnir

As i said before its normally down on weekends. :p

C

charmsdark

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
They could at least tell us on camelot-europe. :<

Yeah, but then they'd be providing good customer service and keep their customers happy. Couldn't have that happen, now could they? :p

Seriously tho', can't take that long to put up a notice on the news page telling ppl the sub pages are down.. :rolleyes:

T

Talifer

The subs pages are now always down on a weekend. I would guess that being too incompetent to develop a secure subscription system their small minded approach is to just shut the thing down when they can't be around in person to stop hackers, and hiring someone to maintain the servers on the weekend would be way to sensible. I could understand the lack of care about in game problems, but a company that wont let customers pay isn't going to get very far.

Talifer

S

SoulFly Amarok

That just FUCKS UP 8 people's group. THX GOA, a nice fuck you retarded customers..

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
That just FUCKS UP 8 people's group. THX GOA, a nice fuck you retarded customers..
Dont think anyone is missing you SoulFly. :D

J

Javai

Originally posted by Fafnir
As i said before its normally down on weekends. :p

Which makes it even more important for them to offer a system that lets you change your payment details BEFORE your account is suspended

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Javai
Which makes it even more important for them to offer a system that lets you change your payment details BEFORE your account is suspended
Hmmm, i could cancel my sub before it ran out, and i could change the upcomming sub down to a 1 month sub. Had no problem to change it, i just cancelled it and resubscribed. But that might be hard for the kids that need to borrow their moms cc to do it. :D

J

Javai

Originally posted by Fafnir
Hmmm, i could cancel my sub before it ran out, and i could change the upcomming sub down to a 1 month sub. Had no problem to change it, i just cancelled it and resubscribed. But that might be hard for the kids that need to borrow their moms cc to do it. :D

Yes you can cancel and redo but it will not take you to a page to validate a new cc unless the old sub has run out. You can change the type of sub but not the payment method.

And please keep your pathetic comments to yourself I'm old enough to be most people on these forums 'mom'

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Javai
Yes you can cancel and redo but it will not take you to a page to validate a new cc unless the old sub has run out. You can change the type of sub but not the payment method.

And please keep your pathetic comments to yourself I'm old enough to be most people on these forums 'mom'
Hmmm, when i canceled my sub, and resubed i was taken to the validation section, i had to take out my cc and redo the procedure i had done when i bought the game.

If you are old enough to be my mom, then you have to be old. :p

And i think the average age of the Daoc forum here is around 20.

S

SoulFly Amarok

The perfect way to piss off and lose customers.

H

hellraisermk2

/Pre-emptive idiotic response:

Dammit you people need to get out more rather than worry about trying to subscribe to this game. There is a thing called real life!11

/Pre-emptive

They've been up and down for the last few weeks. That's the wonderful service we have offered to us! Damn pathetic it is!

T

The Kingpin

Hmm, 1 year and 6 months to find out billing is closed on weekends..

Hehehehe..

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
I'm open all week fyi. :(
But i heard you charged overtime on weekends. :p

I got a little line you can use in your commersial.

Mobius, go where every man has gone before. :cool:

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Hmm, 1 year and 6 months to find out billing is closed on weekends..

Hehehehe..

For your Information this's some new policy.

O

old.Tohtori

NickyNoob: GOA SUBS DOWN FFS!

Tonder: So Jeff, you catch the superbowl on sunday?

Jeff: Nah, was busy arranging my sockdrawer.

NickyNoob: Hey m8s! Didnt U hear me?! Subpages R down again!

Tonder: I thought that atlanta would kick some major assets in that game.

Jeff: Look i really don't care about...

NickyNoob: FFS! Cant play! I want pages up now! Are you listening to me?!

Jeff: ...football.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Wasn't the point of the post. Tho, you're odd anyway.

L

Lorath

Nah, Tohtori is just a guy licking GOA's arse

Now he probably tried to be funny <haha> :m00:

C

Cyfr

GoA's service is appauling. I really don't know how they make profits, or why people continue to pay them :p

The list is too long, but the sub pages alone are enough :(

J

Javai

Such a sensible policy, look we'll put a nice free demo on a magazine that'll attract players.....players go out to shops Saturday get magazine, install demon, can't register, find another game. great business decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom