Subscription pages back online!

P

pincer

Refreshed the page...hurray they're up! Fill in my details 'You can now start the adventure blah blah blah etc'.

Get to login, 'account closed' hurray I thought. Go back to subs page to check it went through ok, page down again.

Please get your act together ffs. Alot of people getting very annoyed.

R

Risinn

The same thing happened to me. When I tried again I got this:

"Your transaction is being processed…

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form. "

Well, more waiting I guess....

R

rynnor

Down again :(

Today I find my 2nd Account has cancelled itself...

If I didnt have SI on the way I'd be tempted to leave em cancelled...

F

Flimgoblin

Hrm normally takes a minute or so after billing to let me in...

but if it's still knacked :(

But they are working on it....

O

ormorof

im still getting the

"Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience." message :(

and if you get the " Your Transaction is being proccesesed" thingy i normally shut down my firewall while i do it as it blocks the secure payment page

N

nobs

God i HATE GOA, those fooking bastards.

News...

"We are still working on the billing system and it will not be back up tonight as we first announced.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and are doing everything possible to re-open the billing system as soon as possible."

S

Seerkind

Well why dont they just let us play until they sort their Shit out then?

G

ghostspawn

grr I've been sodding waiting for my password reminder since Friday morning.
gifv password ffs password-monkey
Not even a reply to email, or the query sent via right-(lol)-now.
:wall:

O

old.Xarr

update on the site:

We are still working on the billing system and it will not be back up tonight as we first announced.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and are doing everything possible to re-open the billing system as soon as possible.

R

Risinn

I don't know what to say anymore...

This kind of custumer service is unbelievable.

S

Seerkind

Not had any replies at all, this is really starting to piss me off now.

F

Flimgoblin

well they're about to get a huge influx of new people - and people upgrading to SI on wednesday through friday.

Do you really think they _want_ their billing system fucked? :)

I can pretty much guarantee that they've got EVERYONE that can, working on fixing the billing.

G

ghostspawn

Yeah agreed Flim, only thing is customer service (sub email) and techies are totally different depts, or at least they should be.
Kinda ironic that I just noticed amazon have shipped My SI box.
Well enough whining from me, time to dust off some old games or summit... maybe re-introduce myself to the Wife. :p

T

tjiss

"The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience."

So it's only a few minutes now ?

F

Flimgoblin

they're back - you might need to delete some cookies or something to get in though (someone on irc was saying that anyway - I get in fine)

T

tjiss

Ha, finally. I managed to enter the hall of Accounts and am ready to play again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom