Subscription page unavailable?

E

Ensceptifica

I cannot access my subscription page from camelot-europe.com. Registration page is unavailable because of maintenance, account page same deal after entering my login/pass... is this is a temporary thing, or a long lasting problem?

H

hellraisermk2

GOA will let you know after the weekend, possibly in the middle of the week, but more than likely not for another month.

Until then, no comment!

E

Ensceptifica

What if your account has run out and you need to renew it to a new credit card? Bad luck and lose all your chars?

E

Ensceptifica

<bump>

Any GOA person that can tell me more about this? My friend needs to change her account to a different VISA, but she can't atm because the page is down, and her subscription runs out October 1st. Don't want her to lose her account because of this.

O

oblivion_6

wont lose acct it will just not renew

and until you can get to the sub page u just cant play it

but it will still have all the chars etc

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
I cannot access my subscription page from camelot-europe.com. Registration page is unavailable because of maintenance, account page same deal after entering my login/pass... is this is a temporary thing, or a long lasting problem?
I had this a few days ago - works now.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by oblivion_6
wont lose acct it will just not renew

and until you can get to the sub page u just cant play it

but it will still have all the chars etc

kthnx. It's still unavailable, but now with a different message : /

L

lurilove

Well seems i got billed twice in the one month HURRAYY GOA. nice work take all my money why dont you you theiving whores. bleed the economy dry and sit back and enjoy the ride is that it? Argh i give up maybe my time on camelot has come to an end. nothing new and it takes forever to get anything with them. If you feel same way pls do tell.

Thanks Lurilove

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom