Subscription / Account question.

Styphon

Fledgling Freddie
Hello:
First, I would like to ask if its posible to have more than one account per subscription? I think yes because under my subscription I have the option "Game Account Creation"

Second I would like to ask if I need to buy a new game box per account or just one per subscription.

Third and last but not the least Can I play at the same time in botyh account running the accounts in different computers?

Thanks a lot
Kirgi.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
-yes

-per account

-yes, dependant on the computer spec ofcourse, a commodore-64 just won't cut it I'm afraid ;)

o'course you'll have to pay 2 subscriptionfee's....

Styphon

Fledgling Freddie
Hey:
Also I would like to ask: Is it posible to use 1 account associated to 2 CD-Keys at the same time from 2 computers?.

Kirgi

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
hmm... I don't exactly know what you mean by that, but I think you mean that you'd like to enter with two different characters on one account using different computers? That's impossible :) an account can only be logged in once. after you've registered an account on the GoA site you get a password, login name etc. and that's what matters when logging in, not the CD key, infact you can even leave that empty when logging in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom