Subscriiption Pages under maintenance

C

-Calvin-

Anyone else getting this message when they try to renew their subs?

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any clue as to when this will be fixed?

Ive tried Right Now, but where the hell is the option to ask them a question????

O

old.Xarr

Wow I must have good Karma(TM). I renewed my sub just yesterday and it's down today?

<evil laugh>

I feel for you mate tho, not getting to renew sucks :( However I think I remember that in the past the page hasn't been down for too long at a time..

L

-Lonewolf-

Ditto problem Cal

Can't play

Looks like its back up

O

old.tRoG

i havent been able to acces it for 3 days :p

beat that!

*clicks the refresh button on the page and types in his details again, still eager for daoc*

A

Aitch

GOA make the government look competent

Sunday night - subs expired - subs pages "are under maintenance".

Great.
No clue as to how long they will be offline.
No way to contact GOA.
No way to play the game.

Currently I am one seriously pissed off customer.

If anyone has a contact e-mail addy (not the lost password one) for GOA then please post it here so i can rip them a new arsehole.

O

old.Tzeentch

you should be able to ask a question once you open a faq.. any faq will do, it will contain a link to asking a question (in RightNow)

F

Flimgoblin

they go on holiday at the weekend I'm sure of it...

C

-Calvin-

Got back on by going through the french language site, funny how that one works.......
:rolleyes:

Calvin

N

nobrot

Damn page just renews itself, type in login name and password and then it just asks me to do the same again and again.. even using the French pages...

What kind of a dumb-ass organiziation doesnt have the frikkin competence to keep the subscription renewal services up..

total wankers!!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom