subsciption@goa.com

D

-dewey-

You would have thought all these people who have lost there sub password would have emailed goa before patch day (when they knew the site would be packed and goa swamped with problems) instead of complaining about not getting a reply from GOA when a little foresight would have solved the problem without the need for everyother post here to be a GOA flame

:rolleyes:

A

Alrindel

How many hundreds (thousands?) of requests for passwords do you think they got over the past 48 hours? On top of all the other problems they are trying to sort.

It's going to take a while for them to get through them all, I know it's no fun but there's nothing anybody can do about it... :(

G

Garaen

I am not flaming GOA, i was just interested. The reason i didnt email GOA was that i thought i had my Sub password on my desk, but when i looked for it this morning i couldnt find it. If no one has gotten there password in the past 2 days then its unlikely that i will get mine this evening. And since they dont work on the weekend i will have to wait until next week for SI :(

H

healer_mcheal

well, i sent mine the day si came out, and havnt had a reply yet, and right now went down and dont seem to want to come back up:(

A

Alrindel

I believe Kemor said they took RightNow down so that more people would be able to use the SI validation part of the web site. I have no idea how long it's going to take them to deal with all the requests for login/passwords but from the sounds of it, quite a while. :(

G

Garaen

Quite a few people are in the same boat as me :( So no SI for a few days, which is a shame

S

syngress

I have sent 2 email, one this morning and one about 10 minutes ago, as when I went to register my NEW copy of DAoC, it never gave me the login details, so at the moemtn I cant play at all :-(

Syngress

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom