Subs

L

-Light-

Ok I have had to renew my subs however I have forgotten my subscription password etc so I have had to e-mail GOA for them, now this post is to see how long it takes them....

Just to spruce up my day!

The challenge began at 7:00pm roughly last night they say I will get a response within 24hrs

GOA is put to the TEST!

The clock is a ticking

O

old.CrazyMuppet

1: doesnt renewal go automatically after you subscribed?

2: password resending is usually an automated process... so it's all up to the machines :)

3: Find a hobby (other than DAoC)

:)

C

-Calvin-

You would think renew would be an automatic process, but NO
they screwed that up too.

Keep getting told my free month is up, been a subscriber for the last 3 months. So even auto-sub is screwed.

Bah, end rant. Off to buy NWN

Calvin

Illuminati

L

-Light-

CALVIN is in the same boat the bloody bastards!!

Anyway the clock is still ticking and CALVIN DON'T DO DON'T LEAVE US!!! We would be lost!

Oh and did I say the clock is still ticking on that password being sent to me!

T

Tigerius

Exactly what happend to me 2 weeks back guys, stick in there.

B

big_b

Happened to me aswell :) i sent them an e-mail and they said allow 24hrs for a reply, well i went home and 24hrs after the e-mail i had a reply :) :) :) :) i was AMAZED! :p :p :p :p

G

Graknak

Well seems i don't have the problem, just got Auto-renewed last night. I asked for 3 months the first time and never even touched "My Account" since.

L

-Light-

Well still no reply from them, jesus I need to play DAoC when I get home or its a trip to Bluewater shopping centre and a copy of NWN too!

Fookers

L

-Light-

*********UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!*************

Nothing still!

C

-Calvin-

Bought NWN Light :)

May see you guys next week

L

-Light-

Ah ok mate think I might do the same see if they e-mail me sometime this month??!

D

Draylor

Bah, sucks :eek: :rolleyes: :( :( :(

Bought NWN a few days ago, I might even get around to opening it sometime over the weekend I guess.

C

c0ngo

OK not the best response from GOA BUT

In the e-mail when I subscribed was

Be sure to keep these information safe. We advice you to print this email as soon as you receive it.

Ok not the best English but I did this.

I still have my details :p

FFS it really isn't that hard !

L

-Light-

Ok I was waiting for someone to say it but here goes!

I got my e-mail wrote down the details on paper proceeded to save it in a hotmail account and had a text message saved on a separate hard drive

This is no lie I am deadly serious

Comp died one day had to format text file gone from secondary and first harddrive as secondary corrupted thrown out :(

Hotmail account was terminated for being inactive a month or so :(

And my mom through the piece of paper out the only piece I managed to salvage was the game password and I remember my login

Far fetched yup but true hence my dilemma since then been too lazy to bother e-mailing them for an update :(

Oh and still not got an e-mail oh well guess I am not gonna play DaoC tonight BUMMMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

C

c0ngo

;)

bored at work and noticed no one else had said it.

L

-Light-

WELL WELL WELL Good old GOA I got the password and all is sorted WOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom