Subs?

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Right ive just paid, and now its saying my "account is closed", the subscription period has come up in "your Subscription Periods", is this just becuase the servers r slow cuz of the beta? and before you say you've been banned etc.. ive only just come back and its been a month since i last played.

Date : OCTOBER 20th 2004
Product Unite price VAT (19.60%) Total amount
1 month - DAoC 8.00 GBP 1.31 8.00 GBP
Billing method *********
Billing date 10-20-2004
Invoice by GOA

when i try to login in i get

Billing update

Account Closed

is subs screwed or is it my card?

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I dunno how this works, sometimes it takes 30 minutes to propagate to the accountdb. Or something like that. Sometimes it works instantly. Try again soonish?

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Lorra said:
Right ive just paid, and now its saying my "account is closed", the subscription period has come up in "your Subscription Periods", is this just becuase the servers r slow cuz of the beta? and before you say you've been banned etc.. ive only just come back and its been a month since i last played.
is subs screwed or is it my card?

It might be that its taking a while to update - when my subs ran out and i had changed my card, it took about 4 hours before i got another e-mail saying everything was working again.

That's not to say this is the problem, but my point is , u may have to wait a while before you can login / get an email saying subs has been paid.

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
yea thanks, its activate now took about 40 mins, i quess its with the pressure on the servers with beta etc..

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Aye. Or maybe there are just a lot of people resubscribing right now.
Anyway, welcome back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom