SUBS up and running

O

old.Xarr

Hmmm. I'm getting the 'The registration page is momentarily unavailable..' message when i click the account button now. The box with enter subscription username and password doesn't show now =/

T

tonita

now i don't even get asked for my login and password lol

M

mbisiker

all im getting is that the page is temporarily unavalible and will be up in a few minutes

the same message ive been getting for like two days now :(

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by mbisiker
all im getting is that the page is temporarily unavalible and will be up in a few minutes

the same message ive been getting for like two days now :(

hmmm you sure? i was able to enter my sub username and password before i got that message. now it just pops up without letting me enter them.

P

peaches_ce

My friend just this minute renewed her account,just though i`d let u know its working.

O

old.Xarr

okay the page is just getting hammered then. better warm up my clicky-clicky finger.

S

suliven

Nope - not even getting as far as asking for username and password

M

mbisiker

is it best to keep pressing the registration button or to just refresh the page till i get through?

:)

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by mbisiker
is it best to keep pressing the registration button or to just refresh the page till i get through?

:)

do a bit of both ;)

M

mbisiker

Yes fucking yes im in and subscribing now :)

it is up, it is up

hahhahahahhahahahha

V

Vell

If you press refresh you will just be refreshing the error page. You need to keep clicking the registration button.

/em learned something from the SI fiasco :p

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
tip - don't hit f5 on the availability page ;) it'll just reload the error page.

click on the link on the homepage...

from another thread

T

the_smurflord

Just keep hitting the refresh button please.

(cuts down the competition for those trying to get in) :)

S

sarordor

dudes

I have paid for 1 month and now am online (proof), if i can do it from OZ so can you

best of luck

N

Nivellen

Well I dont know about the registration page, but the "Account" login page, certainly doesn't work, I type in my login/pass and press the ">" button and it always comes up with the same error message.

C

celtavigo

Can't even write my sub name and pw now, atleast that worked yesterday...

A

ayumi-x

Originally posted by celtavigo
Can't even write my sub name and pw now, atleast that worked yesterday...

Same here! So damn annoying, grrr...

P

pitspawn

This is fucked up, how are you people getting on? Ive been trying to get into the accounts page for 2 days solid now. Trying at almost every time of the day, it generates the same message.

C

Conchabar

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i h8 u all i still cant get on it :(

N

Nivellen

Originally posted by pitspawn
This is fucked up, how are you people getting on? Ive been trying to get into the accounts page for 2 days solid now. Trying at almost every time of the day, it generates the same message.
We aren't getting in, IMO nobody has got in anytime the last 2-3 weeks - anybody who says he was able to log in to the subscription page is a liar.

A

angra-mainyu

I think the people at GOA got pissed off by all the whining on these boards and elsewhere about their customer service and such, so decided to get their own back on us by pretending the sub pages were back up when really they are not.

Then they make up false names on here to say the 'got in' to give us all false hope and make us keep trying.

All the while they are all sitting in their little office drinking beer and laughing at us all in french accents i.e. he haw he haw (kinda like a donkey braying).

:chortle:

C

celtavigo

Well me and my friend bought daoc the same day some weeks ago and he acually managed to subcribe today.. But I still can't get in.. he did it some hours ago around 12.00 or so.. So it has been working. Might just have been for a short while or maybe it's just that 500 people are spamming it so it wont work for anyone.. Please stop spamming and try it once each 5 min or more.

N

Nivellen

Originally posted by celtavigo
Well me and my friend bought daoc the same day some weeks ago and he acually managed to subcribe today.. But I still can't get in.. he did it some hours ago around 12.00 or so.. So it has been working. Might just have been for a short while or maybe it's just that 500 people are spamming it so it wont work for anyone.. Please stop spamming and try it once each 5 min or more.
Exactly, they shouldn't be even selling the game in stores, if its not possible to play it!

F

freeq

well i managed to read the top of this post to the bottom, and the page hasnt even loaded yet, like i said in another thread, it might be up before the week end :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom