Subs Problem

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
ok so today i decide its time to get my 2nd acc back up and finish some exp i needed, so i go renew my acc on subs page. i have an invoice on the page now for 15/01/05 to 15/02/05 but when i try to log into the acc it says acc closed......

now i read about the boards and apparently this will fix itself at midnight or some shit? wtf is that? i dont want to play at midnight........ im paying to play from the 15th as it so clearly says on the invoice which i recieved rather fast compared to anything else goa does.

its fucking bullshit tbh, i just wanna spend 1 of my days off work to do some exp and this is the kinda shit that happens, why do we pay for this shit these days? subs are a joke (always have been), the lag has got worse in 1.71 (we were assured it would be fixed). but ofc they will just point the blame elsewhere now (OT anyone?).

so basically what i want to know is, is there anyway to get this sorted sooner? i mean i have paid and should be able to play now but cant, so will i get 1 free day now? or will u just sneak by that too? and b4 anyone says try RN, the last time i had the pleasure of needing to use it, it took me 1 week for a reply. its a joke. i seen better customer service on pet products than this game has.

/rant off

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
The midnight thing is only when you need to cancel an ongoing invoice (ie, when you fucked up at renewing your account).

Your 'problem' is that you need to wait until the login server 'knows' that you paid your account, which should only take a short amount of time, anywhere from 1 minute to 1 hour.

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
I resubbed my 2nd account last night and it was sorted within 20 minutes.

Still cant resub my main account though :( for some reason it refused my card (the second account took payment from the same card though...) maybe I mistyped or something. Anyway here's hoping it wont take too long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom