subs help/ info

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i am trying to contact camelot-europe to change my details so i can replay the game...but everytime i try they send an email to my old email address (which is now dead), so i cannot validate anything. And, as i have forgotten my login stuff for support i cant ask for my password that way because...you guessed it...they send an email to my old (dead) account.

Any tips or info so i can get up and running again??.

Basically i have moved, changed email but want to play again.

Marc

FH is my second home
You comming back Homer?

Been missing me too much?

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Heath said:
Well, i am trying to contact camelot-europe to change my details so i can replay the game...but everytime i try they send an email to my old email address (which is now dead), so i cannot validate anything. And, as i have forgotten my login stuff for support i cant ask for my password that way because...you guessed it...they send an email to my old (dead) account.

Any tips or info so i can get up and running again??.

Basically i have moved, changed email but want to play again.

Send an email to subscription@goa.com with your old email address explain that that is no longer a valid address and you do not have access to it. Then give them your name (obviously) mailing address that the account was initially registered to and if you have them your CD keys. They just need you to give them information that substantiates that you are actually the owner of the account.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
cheers m8....i will do that right now and hopefully will be back ingame soon enough to carry Marc again ((o:

And, Zenythe, thank you for the very quick reply with all the info i need...very much appreciated. :worthy:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick question for Zenythe, how long does it normally take to update once the email with the info has been sent??..

I sent mine Sunday 17th JUly. And, as of yet i have heard nothing or had it updated.

Shall i give it a few days/weeks more ??.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Honestly it varies depending on how busy they are. The first suggestion if you haven't heard from them is to check your spam filters as you'll likely get an email from a noreply address which some filter systems eat as spam. I'd say if you don't get a reply bytuesday try it again.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
Honestly it varies depending on how busy they are. The first suggestion if you haven't heard from them is to check your spam filters as you'll likely get an email from a noreply address which some filter systems eat as spam. I'd say if you don't get a reply bytuesday try it again.

But would they send the noreply to his registered email address he cant get, or the email address he sent the email from?

:m00:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
But would they send the noreply to his registered email address he cant get, or the email address he sent the email from?

:m00:

noreply will be sent to the mail address you have mailed from? :p

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully it will go to my new address and not the finished one (like the validate option i get when trying to update my details via camelot-europe.com)

And, if it does come through as spam, it gets put into another folder i can view anyway. So, i will give it a bit longer then start to worry ((o:

Ta for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom