subs broke again?

Calamore

Fledgling Freddie
r the the subs down again cos I was able to log on once, then when I retried, I entered correct pw etc and it just keeped refreshing to enter password screen

Calamore

Fledgling Freddie
yes ( btw can u only log on once a day to account pages, maybe that?)

stormwind

Fledgling Freddie
I get wrong password for a PW that has been working last 3 times ive renewed my subscription (1 month at a time..), 2 accounts that has had passwords altered and when trying to use 'forgotten password'-function it says my mail doesnt excist... so yes imo somethings wrong :sex:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
subs are fucked yet again, nothing about it on home page as if i expected there to be anything, its a joke

Ning

Fledgling Freddie

Sleet

Fledgling Freddie
goto internet options, turn down security level, log in. Do your stuff, log out and turn back up security settings. I also deleted cookies, although i dont think that made the difference.

Had the same problem with password page reloading when entered correctly and this worked.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i paid my acct over 6 hours ago and still getting account closed message its a fuking joke. if it aint on by midnite im demanding a free a day the idea of internet billing is that its supposed to be instant not slower than royal mail.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
subs pages seem to be working now, for how long is anyones guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom