subliminal messages...

O

old.Xarr

pretty interesting link about subliminal messages in general.

edit: link goes to a stileproject article, just so you know *wink*

O

old.Xarr

hur hur!!! :D

a 'friend' of mine mailed it to me so i figured i had to share ^^

O

old.Xarr

o_O

i always fear a flash now-a-days, but that one got my guard down because it was rather lengthy... then it struck.. i think i have som grey hair now

S

SFXman

Well generally you can see which ones are scary... they make you concentrate on something there etc..

G

Generic Poster

The best was one of the first ones I saw... It's a trashed room with furniture and everything thrown around the place.

Nothing at all happens for about 30secs, then some witch slips through the room in a ghostly way.

That was class, most of the others use tacky shock tactics.

O

old.LandShark

yeah that first one was great... gets you to examine the picture really, really closely for about 30 secs then suddenly rushes a ghostie at you. :p
Still kinda crap, i mean... you jump because humans are programmed to be afraid of things rushing towards their faces and the scream is an alarm signal, after all... :rolleyes:

O

old.Xarr

yeah generic poster, that was my first one too... flashes just haven't been the same since then. i bet it was some japanese guy that came up with all this evul crap.

D

-dewey-

hehe, I turned my lights off, piled 5 friends in front of my computer at midnight then set this running and told them to pay attention or you they will miss it.... I can shit them up by saying the lords prayer in a freaky voice now :D

S

SFXman

Hehe, I remember once when we were drinking at my crib and I told them to examine one of those things... I think it the room one. They all had a hard time breathing for the next few minutes after it :clap:

O

old.job

Man ,this stuff should be classed as terrorism.

I don't trust anything now, what happens when the first old dear drops down dead?

S

SFXman

I actually look at all .gif and flash with great caution and low volume.

O

old.tRoG

boring. didn't scare me in the slightest.

I guess it's just because I'm so Midgard 'Ard™ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom