Subject: SEX PAYS OFF

S

SilverHood

The young bride approached her awaiting husband on their wedding night and demanded $20 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, he readily agreed.

This scenario was repeated each time they made love for the next 30 years, he thinking it was a cute way for her to buy new clothes, etc.

Arriving home around noon one day, she found her husband in a very drunken state. Over the next few minutes she heard about the ravages of financial ruin caused by corporate downsizing, and it's effects on her 55 year old executive husband.

Calmly, she handed him a bank book showing deposits and interest for 30 years totaling nearly $1 million dollars. Pointing across the parking lot, she gestured toward the local bank while handing him stock certificates worth nearly $2 million dollars, and informing him that he was the bank's largest stockholder. She told him that these investments were the result of 30 years of charging him each time they had sex.

Her husband was now extremely distraught and beating his head against the kitchen cabinets.

She asked him why such disappointment at so much good news. He replied, "If I had known what you were doing, I would have given you all of my business!"

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

... this ... was ... not .... funny!:D

M

minstrel_kyra

ROTFL!!

Damn why couldn't i have ever been that clever?!

D

Damon_D

LOL... just stumbled over this in my loosing battle to bump my post-count....God darn I'm borred to day.... but it was still weerryyy funny :clap:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You got to be funny and make fun puns/jokes

D

Damon_D

DANM...making funny remarks whilst being borred.. thats as tough a job as mobbing up infils in BG 1

H

Hjod

Hahahahahah quite funny.........

Bored and Tired so it was funny

O

old.Gombur Glodson

ok so I guess you're doing now what every spammer here on BW have done.
Reply to all the posts here :)

O

old.tRoG

yes. yes i am. and i can now reply to all 3,000 odd threads which i missed while i was away. ph34r teh powah of teh sp4mz0r.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I was actually talking about Hjod though ;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

of course I do, and does Mr. Scruffles

O

old.tRoG

has mr. scruffles converted to the dark side too? :(

O

old.Gombur Glodson

he ran off after that whole "trying to find back to gombur" thing
I havent heard from him in a while

O

old.tRoG

maybe brinxey ate him. you know how aggresive he can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom