Sub problem!

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone having problems tryng to pay for subscription with a CC?

Seems that the subscription site wont take my "Verification Number" of my card, says its invalid all the time. I know my card is fine, I used it to activate my free month, and to pay sub on my boyfriends account.

Just wondering if anyone else having this problem ? Seems to be just me atm :(

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
u are only puting in the last 3 digits of the code yes ?

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
have you checked that you entered your valid from/to dates correctly too, i made a cock up like that the other day, went to enter the verification number and it said it wasn't valid checked the expiry date that i'd entered and it was wrong

mank!

Part of the furniture
I re-subbed on Sunday with no problems at all.

As Sorao says, you only need to enter the final three digits of the number on the signature strip.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
i used to have a problem with Daoc with subs as they claimed that my IP address was that of a 1337 russian h4><0r. I kid you not. The billing company had the technical expertise of an incontinent mouse bedding down in a 600w PSU.

I guess though i'll find out if blizzard are any better soon though.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
I got it all sorted now, I did try the last 3 digit number several times but it wouldnt accept it, when I tryed the next day it took it fine. I had other problems like it wouldnt accept my login password and username either, but it is sorted thank god... :worthy:

thanx

/Maria

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom