Sub pages, fao any Goa rep

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
I was to resub one account and chose 1 month daoc, clicked next page arrow. Then I wanted to check something before validating so clicked the back arrow at the bottom of the page, instead of continuing to payment site.

Now I cant redo it because:
"Unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in progress."

Any idea how long this will be ? I havnt reactivated it so not sure what this invoice is about ?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
it will take about 24 hours to invalidate the invoice and let you start over....try it just past midnight tho as that may work

the problem is with money and the web, if you make a mistake and try to go back it can cause you more probs than its worth so the page usually says "sorry page expired blah blah blah"

the subs page for daoc will try to process your info untill it fails. its probably already done this but due to fraud and ppl who will keep trying to pay for things which they shouldn't it stops the account for 12-24 hours

im sure the gm's can explain a little better but in short......you screwed till midnight :(

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
I was to resub one account and chose 1 month daoc, clicked next page arrow. Then I wanted to check something before validating so clicked the back arrow at the bottom of the page, instead of continuing to payment site.

Now I cant redo it because:
"Unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in progress."

Any idea how long this will be ? I havnt reactivated it so not sure what this invoice is about ?

He He He, Im Rick James B***
Buy a new account you ritch mofo!

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Cant see how they are processing anything, since I didnt chose a card type and entered any cc number etc. :(

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
Cant see how they are processing anything, since I didnt chose a card type and entered any cc number etc. :(

Naa seriously just joking with ya..

Anyway back on topic,
That's the way those pages work, any mistake and it takes 24 hours for GOA to clear cookies or something. Happens to me all the time tbh, sometimes the payment is successfull and i still have to wait 24hours, they need to work on that, they would save alot of time handeling complaints regarding this issue.

I'd say send it to RightNow, that seems to be the fastest way to get through to them. Even though i dont believe that myself, I've had a graphic issue for a few months now and its still not resolved.

Good luck mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom