Sub-Class?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ive read like many about the new Darkness Rising expansion, ok I may be jumping the gun here a little, but what sub-class would you take for your main toon only, and why or what do you think it would acheive?

Just for sh1ts n gigles.

Mine, stealth ability on my whorecock, if possible. After having 4 WLs grouped with an ML10 SB, then ganking the crap out of an fg as they ran through us, and seeing the following whine on FH I think it would rock!

Gamah

Banned
You won't be able to get stealth, speed and mez and other crap..

I would personaly get heals, or debuffs.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Think it was basic stuff, like a crappy heal or dd for tanks, crappy style for casters, but I dunno. :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
OK fair enough, I actually meant "if you could" what lowbie ability would you go for....

Gamah

Banned
old.Whoodoo said:
OK fair enough, I actually meant "if you could" what lowbie ability would you go for....

Well if I could, insta mez..or insta warlock lifetap!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
but what sub-class would you take for your main toon only, and why or what do you think it would acheive?

I would prefer a trident sub, the vanguard class as it has long range nukes... literally...

:eek7:

:m00:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Hib casters baseline lowbee stun could have its use.

Obviously stelth is out tho :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
I would go for the option of DW, a small heal for downtime after a fight and a insta ranged effect such as a weak DD for interupts on my scout tbh, but doubt there will be those options available to me. :p

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I feel like a dual wield reaver on assist train could be fun...

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I'd get a healspell or something I guess, maybe an endurance spell if they'll be available. Possibly, a PoM for my theurgist.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Spec sword and shield on my Lamorak 44 nature druid ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
For my healer i dunno really, wont really have time to use a dd or style in rvr anyway. Maybe a dd for sieges and interupts, possibly a style to kill theurg pets with in a pinch, or possibly a debuff.

For Thane, if i ever start playing that toon in rvr, i guess a healspell wouldnt be all wrong when soloing and such (not wrong for thanes soloing aurulite and such either). Possibly debuffs also.

For Shadowblade id go with debuffs primarily and possibly a heal as well.

Warrior would get a dd i think, for sieges and interupting with when guarding and grappling and such.

My new vampiir... hmm dd i think since they have no ranged attacks apart from the leachbolt, or possibly debuffs.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Summoner/white mage all the way!

For my skald, I would've gotten bow or so(If that's possible).

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
merging warlock and minstrel...

A chain-wearing insta-stunning pet-charming speed-walking shield-carrieing chamber-casting power-regenning stealthing WTfPWN!!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
shield/weap spec on my druid, no doubt... its only base classes so why dream of shit like that :/

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
It's not 'only base classes', it's a special selection of extras, carefully picked by mythic. Just base class stuff would be underpowered and not useful at all, they will most likely be tweaked base class abilities I guess.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
In terms of things we might actually get :)

Minstrel: Any debuffs or a sheild spec that gives me an appreciable chance to block in RvR, making melee combat slightly more interesting than side slicer + spammy-slash x 20...

Theurg: Any form of insta-cc even a 5s duration root for run through stealthers who jump me when solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom