Stupidest person in albion

A

angra-mainyu

stupidest person in alb ?

why its me of course !

few nights ago while very very tired i accidently deleted my lvl 45 theurg. :eek:

i had the theurg a pally and a merc on my account and the last space was used by my kid for an elementalist.

I decided to delete her char to make room for me to make a cleric.

Thing is her elementalist looked just like my theurg.....

worst part is id just transferred all the money from my alts to my main so i could get my tailoring higher :(

and yes... i do feel like a complete prat

H

Hit ^_^

give goa a shout. and they hopefully restor it.
all items gone tho.

O

old.Ozwin

Oh my God thats a nightmare. Have to say i did the same thing with my cleric accidentally sometime ago and was gutted and she was only lvl 20. I hate to tell you this but you wont get it back . I did go through right now and asked them but they replied saying it wasnt possible 8(

D

-Dreama-

those guys at goa are twits....it's completly possible to get the char back, it is how every impossible to get them off thier asses to do it :( Make another thuerg and get him power lvled...2 weeks at you'll be back

K

Kagato.

That is bad, feel sorry for you bud,

And yes it is technically possible to get the character back, theres actually 8 slots the ones 5-8 being copies of 1-4 and GOA CAN restore them from the copy. However they wont as I know a few people who have tried to get them to do it and they always claim they can't/wont.

H

Hit ^_^

speak to goa. i know ppl who got their chats back.
atleast if your quite high lvl.

M

mixie

They wouldn't restore my lvl 40 cleric when deleted. Pity.

O

old.Ozwin

They wont restore em under any circumstances Hit no matter what level you are . The onus is on us to be careful so i found to my detriment.

T

tisme

EEEEEKKKKKK!!!! That's terrible ...... I'd cry if I did that .

A

Alrindel

GOA have restored several characters for people in the past, although without items. They treat it on a case by case basis, and you certainly have nothing to lose by asking. Use RightNow.

T

Troryn

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
one word:

LOL

LOL is an abrevation not a word, it consists of three words

Laughing Out Loud

just thought you´d like to know

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Troryn

LOL is an abrevation not a word, it consists of three words

Laughing Out Loud

just thought you´d like to know

lol fuck off you noob. get out of my house.

G

Gahldir

lol fuck off you noob. get out of my house.

yeah! this is surely your house. /points at threadname

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Gahldir

yeah! this is surely your house. /points at threadname

Lol gr8 reply :), took me a couple of seconds to get it though so sure Karam won't.

Hope u can get ur char back though Angra.

O

old.Galieran

HURRY!

Hurry up, thru Rightnow and tell them to restore :

Character name:
Class:
Realm:
Server:

They do have backups, but they are only there if you do not fill up the slots that Kagato told you about. And in a certain amount of time the character will be deleted from backup if you aren´t fast.

I myself did a similar thing: lvl 37 armsman, as you can see below.

They were unable to help me cos they had lost the backup, but you will write Rightnow wuick and get it restored No problem.

So its: 1. Hurry up
2. Don´t make any new characters

H

Hit ^_^

i even heard of ppl who chainged realm and then wanted to change back. and they restored it.
but that was quite some time ago. maybe they have to much stuff to do on goa these days.
like drinking coffie and rebooting servers. :p

X

--xion--

ouch if i was u id be very very very pissed off..noone is going near the delete button on my most loved Xion :clap: :p

O

old.Biohazard

one word:

LOL

Pathetic lamer, there's nothing funny about this you fool.

Hope they can get your theurg back Angra :/

T

Treniel

Karam how many rp u got?

***cough**** Karam Gruul <Order of the Bitter Ashes> the level 50 Highlander Armsman, last week rp: 0, total rp: 47417 ****cough*****

btw your a lamer.
p.s shut up
p.p.s go away
p.p.p.s plz go away

MSG Goa they will Restore it fully (iziz got his with items(ii think) so u mgiht)

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Treniel
Karam how many rp u got?

***cough**** Karam Gruul <Order of the Bitter Ashes> the level 50 Highlander Armsman, last week rp: 0, total rp: 47417 ****cough*****

btw your a lamer.
p.s shut up
p.p.s go away
p.p.p.s plz go away

MSG Goa they will Restore it fully (iziz got his with items(ii think) so u mgiht)

Treniel, how many friends you got?

***cough*** Treniel Gayheart <Order of the Homofags> the lvl 6 Highlander Armsman, Last wek friend total: 0, total friends: 0
***cough*****

nuff, said.

p.s thats friends in game and rl

P

Pillin

Karam

Shhes, your a disgrace for the whole gaming community.
Also from reading on this forum I wouldnt go shouting too loud about friends if I where you.

N

Novamir

Iziz was restored- but no items . If you have in game friends you can usually end up with some decent kit soon enough, and of course some loot hunting/diamond farm trips. i bet most regular DF visitors will have spare seals

C

Cowled

Treniel, how many friends you got?

***cough*** Treniel Gayheart <Order of the Homofags> the lvl 6 Highlander Armsman, Last wek friend total: 0, total friends: 0
***cough*****

nuff, said.

p.s thats friends in game and rl

He's my friend :)

D

dabearzor

No offense, that is kinda funny, but I do feel for you, Hope you get your account back.
Conclusion: Never played DAoC when either Drunk, Sleepy or high =)

H

Hit ^_^

dabearzor when are you suppose to play daoc then?

O

old.Hannible Lector

Trying Not To Dissapoint Anybody..but in the manual it say's that you cannot get your char restored under any curcomstances....:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom