Stupid VN

Punishment

Resident Freddy
2nd time in a week , annoying shit tbh and it seems to be an automated error :(

You have violated our Terms Of Service and are currently banned from using this board system.

In most cases, bans are temporary (24 hours to 1 week); occasionally they are accidental.

Please submit an unban request using this form to inquire in to the nature and the duration of your ban. Your request will be sent to one of our moderators for review and you should receive a prompt reply back. Please keep in mind that all aspects of the board system, including unban requests, are subject to the Terms Of Service

People evading bans by creating or using alternate accounts will have their alternate account banned, and time added to their original ban.

Note: If you do not receive a reply to your unban request within 72 hours, try checking the spam filter settings or spam/junk mailboxes that may be active on your email account before attempting to submit another request.

Everz

FH is my second home
Did you swear? They ban for that unless you've got you stars.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I used to get banned all the time for swearing, they are such *****.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nah i got banned from posting the pics on sunday of me having a trot through old emain :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's stupid, they ban swearing, yet at least a couple of times been peeps offering each other out and irl threats and they slip by. Typical yank purtians.

Everz

FH is my second home
It's all about post counts and who you know on VN.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
It's stupid, they ban swearing, yet at least a couple of times been peeps offering each other out and irl threats and they slip by. Typical yank purtians.

I got banned the 1st time last week for defending you maeloch , remember that guy posting from now on im gonna add you i quoted him with this , got me a 3 day ban :p ...

images

Everz

FH is my second home
As said above, it's about who you know on VN and the size of your post count. Can swear and do anything at a canter on there these days.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well afk abit b4 i test out my new minstrel template to get started on this 15 pages of typing my dad needs doing , bleh my poor fingers :(

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

Maeloch did you like that we killed the mids that tried to rape you in Odins ;)?

I was on Catalepse

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I got banned the 1st time last week for defending you maeloch , remember that guy posting from now on im gonna add you i quoted him with this , got me a 3 day ban

Oops cheers. :) I figured out wtf he was on about, I ran into his duo and I didn't pull off when a fg hibs added. He /emoted something, but didn't read and last thing I look at on inc anyhow. All he does is post ridicoulous whine threads anyhow, I looked up his history.

There was one thread a few months back with someone offering out another guy across the border in mexico, so they could get at it without bother from the law. There's a current thread with some offering out going on. You say casual 'fuck' or whatever without thinking much and your getting stupid 'ToS violations' plastered all over your post.

But too be fair, it's like this place was 6-7 yrs ago, there's one or two peeps jerking the mods about as a hobby and when the mods crack down they end up lashing out.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Maeloch did you like that we killed the mids that tried to rape you in Odins ;)

Cheers, tbh I expected to get zerged so just ran them off and hoped you kill them first. The skald was a pain tbh, hard enough on their own without running about adding on stuff.

Everz

FH is my second home
Oops cheers. :) I figured out wtf he was on about, I ran into his duo and I didn't pull off when a fg hibs added. He /emoted something, but didn't read and last thing I look at on inc anyhow. All he does is post ridicoulous whine threads anyhow, I looked up his history.

There was one thread a few months back with someone offering out another guy across the border in mexico, so they could get at it without bother from the law. There's a current thread with some offering out going on. You say casual 'fuck' or whatever without thinking much and your getting stupid 'ToS violations' plastered all over your post.

But too be fair, it's like this place was 6-7 yrs ago, there's one or two peeps jerking the mods about as a hobby and when the mods crack down they end up lashing out.

Should have seen VN years ago, these days its far to tonned down. The mordred boards for example were insane, same for the Igraine ones.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i don't read VN.boards , so simple ! Freddyshouse for the win!:worthy:

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i hate VN.

So much whine over there.

FH ftw dude.:clap:

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
rofl i dont want all the crappys guyz from there to be here. :(

Everz

FH is my second home
VN is pretty dead by comparision these days aswell tbh. Maybe merging everything into 1-2 sections would work here?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
that's a good idea, cause as far as i can see very few ppl will go to check the trade section etc.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh, basically the whole of Ywain section pumped into this one, could generate a bit more action.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i wanted to check something on Vn boards.

O ma fucking god, VN really sucks. It's one of the most stupid forums i have ever seen. Categories are completly screw up.

I wanted to find some posts (for example for MHI sb template) and i couldn't understood anything.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
i wanted to check something on Vn boards.

O ma fucking god, VN really sucks. It's one of the most stupid forums i have ever seen. Categories are completly screw up.

I wanted to find some posts (for example for MHI sb template) and i couldn't understood anything.

Learn to use google properly, it's your friend:

MHI sb template - Google Search

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
This is not a dead forum tbh...

It's just not like VN board with their

OT'S:
Bull shit votes
what are you drinking right now?

filled with BS

we keep it atleast on a OT section

Punishment

Resident Freddy
This is not a dead forum tbh...

It's just not like VN board with their

OT'S:
Bull shit votes
what are you drinking right now?

filled with BS

we keep it atleast on a OT section

Americans are in general are egotistical as fuck , atleast here you only have to put up with me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom