Stupid Savage related question...

D

Diddyman

Hi

1) Savages are duel weild, so they must have a weapon on BOTH hands....therefore....can they only use Hand2Hand weapons...or can they have an Axe in each hand ?

2) Where can you buy Hand2hand weapons ? I receivd one from my trainer at lvl 5 but cant seem to find where to purchase one for the other hand....can't seem to find any merchants that sell them in Jordheim or the heighbouring towns...

Only played for 5 lvls and am getting ready to delete and I'm so fed up atm...

Thanks
Diddy

O

old.Ailelun

you should be able to buy h2h weapon in atla, if not, theres one in aegirhamn, and they can hold 1 weapon and a left handed one, not sure of dmg output in offhand though

O

old.Lythande

1. You don't have to dual-wield but it's recommended that you do since IIRC we can't even equip shields eventho we have the ability in the list. You however have to dual-wield(h2h-weapons) in order to use h2h-styles.

If you're going split-spec(ie. sword/axe/hammer and h2h) you can equip the weapon of your choice in right hand and either an axe or a h2h weapon in your left hand. The reason I only list axe and h2h weapons is that those are the only kinds of weapons "usable in left hand" in midgard.

2. I don't think there are merchants selling h2h weapons in Jordheim or the nearby towns, atleast there wasn't when my savage was a lowbie in 1.57, so Ailelun is probably right. The merchant in Aegirhamn is called Niklass I believe.

D

Diddyman

Many thanks...

I spent over an hour looking for a h2h weap seller yesterday...

I'll go to SI region now and try and find one.

Ahhh Regarding the Left Hand wepaon....so it doesn't matter damage wise if its a H2H Weapon or an Axe in Left hand ?
(Except Axes wont have any + to H2H skill)

Thanks
Diddy

O

old.Lythande

Yes I think it does affect damage, if you're equipping an axe in left hand with no spec in axe you will have pretty bad offhand damage.

D

Diddyman

OK thanks, that all makes sense now....

I have had nothing but trouble with this character...

Firstly when I reached lvl 5, the Viking trainer would not tell me about chosing a profession/choosing a god...it was a bit anoying at the time and I ended up wandering to Jordheim and speaking with a savage trainer...

Also when they give you your first H2H weapon, you only get one which is a little weird at you are dual weild...especially as you cannot by them in the Mainland...

I think this is because I choose a Kob Savage :)

I ended up having to make an extra H2H weapon, but cos I was only lvl 5 I ran outa cash and I ended up with a green con one, so my damage when my offhand hits is pretty naff.

Thanks for you help

Diddy

W

Weeping Willow

2h-troll-savage-provoke-for-teh-win!!!!

Just look at Schinkaar MongolianWolfMan

E

etcetra

Originally posted by adari
try a troll thane, they rock

Know that was sarcasm, but i have owned you mano á mano.
And you my friend, had this friend at tk that made you hit harder and faster - to bad that didnt help vs. a Troll Thane ;|

Users who are viewing this thread