Stupid question...

E

elvara

I've playing DAOC on french server since the beginning and i'd like to know if that forum is the mosy used to talk about DAOC is this one?
Thanks

V

varhees

Yep , only daoc here ( i think so anyway? )

C

Col|

Originally posted by elvara
I've playing DAOC on french server since the beginning and i'd like to know if that forum is the mosy used to talk about DAOC is this one?
Thanks

Well, everything under the main title Dark Age of Camelot is about DAoC yes, apart from the Off-Topic section, which is full of Trolls (call themselves Forumites for some reason), so best not to go there, unless thats your kind of thing.

E

elvara

Actually i got my question wong. I meant is barryworlds forum the most used for DAOC players on british server.

O

-optical-

Originally posted by elvara
Actually i got my question wong. I meant is barryworlds forum the most used for DAOC players on british server.

Yea, and no one really likes the French here........ (go look at camlann general)

C

Carlos Bananos

So english aint his 1st language, give him a damn break..

I'd love to see you guys go post a similar question on a non-english forum.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Gotta love that xenophobic nazi attitude some people have... :eek:

O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: Stupid question...

Originally posted by Carnelian

apart from the Off-Topic section, which is full of Trolls (call themselves Forumites for some reason), so best not to go there, unless thats your kind of thing.

Hmm...wonder why no-one actually hasn't attacked this one...

*looks around for the angry mob with torches*

Odd...

*walks around a corner*

EEP!

E

Euthanasia.

<puts uncle sick into a cardboard box and seals it>

C

Col|

If you can't tell yet, I'm stuck at work til midnight bored out of my brains, that's why I'm spamming the forums. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom