stupid hibs. FGS stop it.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
can anyone tell me how it can be possible that i cought over 30 hibs , bug abusing in hib poc the last month? an alot of them was high RR, but ive seen them just since the report= GOA doesnt ban them ?. wtf ? and why do you keep bug abusing ?

albs cant even make 5 emotes before we get banned, and tbh mythic/goa has to fix that bug sooner or later. tho a GM told me they fixed it wich is a lie then.

tbh hibs: get yourself a life, i dont mind fast pl'ing, but bug abusing is wayyyyyyy too silly.

and yea yea , alot of you will say " such a noob, albs does it too" , yeah albs does it too, and im allso against that , but atleast : THEY DONT DO IT WHERE ALL 3 REALMS CAN TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF IT.

Cya ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
necrowned

the hibs are bug abusing rather deep in hib poc. but WHEN me and xrystofer gets there, we actually pwne their arses ;). but still childish that they have to bug abuse to gain fast XP . :S :eek6:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Strong.

Althought GOA dont seem to give rat-ass about pve bugs.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Strong.

That's why they banned meighties on Camlann when the meighties were abusing a spot where the mobs couldn't reach them? :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Dreami said:
That's why they banned meighties on Camlann when the meighties were abusing a spot where the mobs couldn't reach them? :)

Tents in AC? :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
half of Lord of England (Old School) got banned for exping in dartmoor on rocks that giants couldn't reach us :)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
xping is shit newayz... if i knew the bug i would abuse it too i play this game for rvr not for :puke: PvE

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
xping is shit newayz... if i knew the bug i would abuse it too i play this game for rvr not for :puke: PvE

Well if you would do this would you abuse every bug there is and maybe use illegal programs to rvr? Since you play this game for rvr...

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I report all cheaters, including fellow mids if I catch anyone up to summit. keep it up m8.

go play cs if you wanna cheat.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I never needed to cheat in CS. It got so boring killing everyone after awhile anyhow.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
and yea yea , alot of you will say " such a noob, albs does it too" , yeah albs does it too, and im allso against that , but atleast : THEY DONT DO IT WHERE ALL 3 REALMS CAN TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF IT.

That sounded so stupid lol
For a moment I thought this thread would be about opted hib groups at 11am in the morning.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Strong.

atleast something they got finally right, who the fuck cares about pve, or how fast you PL and how

there are enuff pvp related things that need fixing which far more important than some stupid PL bugs....

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Alyssania said:
Well if you would do this would you abuse every bug there is and maybe use illegal programs to rvr? Since you play this game for rvr...

i think you completely missed his point :m00:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
can anyone tell me how it can be possible that i cought over 30 hibs , bug abusing in hib poc the last month? an alot of them was high RR, but ive seen them just since the report= GOA doesnt ban them ?. wtf ? and why do you keep bug abusing ?

albs cant even make 5 emotes before we get banned, and tbh mythic/goa has to fix that bug sooner or later. tho a GM told me they fixed it wich is a lie then.

tbh hibs: get yourself a life, i dont mind fast pl'ing, but bug abusing is wayyyyyyy too silly.

Cya ;)

To be honest I rarely spend time in PoC nowadays - but at the introduction of NF and during the change of artifact XP I spend quite a few hours there. I dont understand the abuse to be honest. Why abuse (as Hib) ? What you do is one ROG animist Verdant spec, plant War Harbringer, buff it to the tits and bodypull 20 Mobs and spam heals on War Harbringer while spamming PBAE through it. Its incredibly safe, uninterruptable and no need to bug abuse.

Biggest exploiters are probably Albs who in Avalon City are standing on tents.

For the bugabuse in PoC, just do the only right thing: RightNow them with names, times and locations and get them banned to learn their lesson.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
To be honest I rarely spend time in PoC nowadays - but at the introduction of NF and during the change of artifact XP I spend quite a few hours there. I dont understand the abuse to be honest. Why abuse (as Hib) ? What you do is one ROG animist Verdant spec, plant War Harbringer, buff it to the tits and bodypull 20 Mobs and spam heals on War Harbringer while spamming PBAE through it. Its incredibly safe, uninterruptable and no need to bug abuse.

Biggest exploiters are probably Albs who in Avalon City are standing on tents.

For the bugabuse in PoC, just do the only right thing: RightNow them with names, times and locations and get them banned to learn their lesson.

ive been doing that for 1 month, i report with LoC,names,screenshots,time,server,realm. but the lame part is that i remember some of the names i reportet , and ive seen them around in rvr since the day i reportet them= no ban :S

Puppet

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
ive been doing that for 1 month, i report with LoC,names,screenshots,time,server,realm. but the lame part is that i remember some of the names i reportet , and ive seen them around in rvr since the day i reportet them= no ban :S

Well more likely then not they do get banned if they do something seriously wrong. However, its probably a (relative) short suspension, but not a permaban. Would be quite insane to permaban over something like 'outcheating mobs' to be honest.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Well more likely then not they do get banned if they do something seriously wrong. However, its probably a (relative) short suspension, but not a permaban. Would be quite insane to permaban over something like 'outcheating mobs' to be honest.

hehe yeah, normal ban for bug abuse 1 time is either 3 or 14 days ban.
but i allso talked to a GM ingame, and he said, if they bug abuse they are gonna get banned.

wich sounds like BS imo.

they dont ban bug abusers, but ban albs/others for emote spam :O ?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
hehe yeah, normal ban for bug abuse 1 time is either 3 or 14 days ban.
but i allso talked to a GM ingame, and he said, if they bug abuse they are gonna get banned.

wich sounds like BS imo.

they dont ban bug abusers, but ban albs/others for emote spam :O ?

Well you can't tell if someone gets banned unless you speak to in them out of game. if you just report them you have done your thing so it's no longer your fault for no reporting.

I think the emote spam thing is rediculas, you get a 3 day ban for using 3 emotes on the same person during a 30 second period of time. That is the biggest BS i've ever heard of.

I'd liek to emote spam GoA and Mythic :twak:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
Well you can't tell if someone gets banned unless you speak to in them out of game. if you just report them you have done your thing so it's no longer your fault for no reporting.

I think the emote spam thing is rediculas, you get a 3 day ban for using 3 emotes on the same person during a 30 second period of time. That is the biggest BS i've ever heard of.

I'd liek to emote spam GoA and Mythic :twak:

i dont talk to them ingame haggus, but i know they dont get banned as i see them in rvr, and see their deathspam too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom