Stun on casters yet again :(

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
REMOVE IT :(

fuckin hillarious that a class that can dish out the massive amout of dmg hib casters can even without powerrelics get such a owerpwrd i win thing

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
think a few wardens in recent post suggested thier class get AE stun, think that balances most issues :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hibs can't dish out any more damage than anyone else, how often do people have to say it? and not like alb has a shortage of piss annoying stuns, cough air theurg/caba pet cough

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Vodkafairy said:
hibs can't dish out any more damage than anyone else, how often do people have to say it? and not like alb has a shortage of piss annoying stuns, cough air theurg/caba pet cough

unfortunately stun smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite, power pot, wait, smite smite smite

doesn't have the same effect as

debuff stun nuke nuke dead :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
unfortunately stun smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite, power pot, wait, smite smite smite

doesn't have the same effect as

debuff stun nuke nuke dead :)

the moment you get debuffed you have ~2 secs to yell for healers to save you, not our fault you don't run with a friar for resists or stand idle while being debuffed/stunned

^ and smite isntr supposed to do as much damage as specnukes, is it? :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
not like alb has a shortage of piss annoying stuns, cough air theurg/caba pet cough
Insta? Would hardly call setting caba pet on you as insta stun. Or casting Air Pet! Believe that was the subject of the post.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Insta? Would hardly call setting caba pet on you as insta stun. Or casting Air Pet! Believe that was the subject of the post.

no this thread is for whining about hib stun, and i counter it with saying alb have just as annoying stuns

and where did you get the insta bit from? i never even said anything remotely close to insta in my post

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
since when does hib casters, or ANY hib class have insta stun..
mids and albs got it though.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
wee, support!

ill stun you next time we meet for free stun immunity, wannabegrapplemonkey :p

fawnks! and if possible... no nuking when kalba forgets cold ressists ;)

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:

fuckin hillarious that a class that can dish out the massive amout of dmg hib casters can even without powerrelics get such a owerpwrd i win thing

Someone got owned :eek7:

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
he didn't forget it, i bribed him, but sssh :p

bribing?! some new hib baseline spell?!

fucking overpowered I tell you..

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Soz was incorrect about the insta, yes its mids/albs that have it. :worthy: Regarding Albs only one of the classes use it in general combat. Smite is pretty rare these days.

Still don't get why your bashing pets stuns?

Personally think all insta stuns should be removed. Mezz is bad enough and too long.

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:

Sounds to me you were either a gimped caster that was slower then your enemy or a tank w/o determination, hib stun is crap in so many ways, but allso good ive heard several times from some of the best casters in hib that they would rather have root insted coz the duration of it on determation classes was abit longer so they could get distance, and then on the other side it is allso very good :worthy:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Soz was incorrect about the insta, yes its mids/albs that have it. :worthy: Regarding Albs only one of the classes use it in general combat. Smite is pretty rare these days.

Still don't get why your bashing pets stuns?

Personally think all insta stuns should be removed. Mezz is bad enough and too long.

clerics still have castable stun, they don't need to spec smite to get it or anything. i take it you've never duelled an air theurg or cabba with stunning pets, trust me when a full duration moc is negated because of chain-stun you aren't happy

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
winamp shoutout to the FH stun wajners, big it up
:cheers:

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
no this thread is for whining about hib stun, and i counter it with saying alb have just as annoying stuns

and where did you get the insta bit from? i never even said anything remotely close to insta in my post

well now mids caster just need stun to :D

and with the insta i think he is thinking of it as you cast your stun and its there, they have to use their pets, and still its not certin it will stun. well okay with theu maybe because he casts so many :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Blitzing said:
well now mids caster just need stun to :D

and with the insta i think he is thinking of it as you cast your stun and its there, they have to use their pets, and still its not certin it will stun. well okay with theu maybe because he casts so many :D

yeah lets give mids even more stuns, why not :p

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
the moment you get debuffed you have ~2 secs to yell for healers to save you, not our fault you don't run with a friar for resists or stand idle while being debuffed/stunned

^ and smite isntr supposed to do as much damage as specnukes, is it? :p
Nm. :D

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
my shade has baseline DD, that should do as much damage as chanter baseline heat dd imo :eek:

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
yeah lets give mids even more stuns, why not :p
hehe well atleast give us a single mezz, instead of the ohh so good root, which doesnt prevent enemys from hitting us after root :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Blitzing said:
hehe well atleast give us a single mezz, instead of the ohh so good root, which doesnt prevent enemys from hitting us after root :D

sm's already have 2 different types of mez, and runie have nice stuff in dark/rc already, stop whining :p

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
imo: I trade any pet for a castable stun on my caba

even IF the pet can ocasionally stun it needs to get to its target first (and avoid getting rooted etc), while a castable stun does the job immiedlty instead.
that ontop that most casters can dish out nukes with less than a second casting time kinda make the pet comparison vs castable stun obvious (to me anyway) that the hib stun wins...

alb version: u see the enemy, u send pet on it, pray to god it stuns, u pray to god he dont resist
hib version: u see the enemy, u stun, u pray to god he dont resist

.....and a cleric can stun and smite......right

thought that would make it abit clearer what i mean =P

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
clerics still have castable stun, they don't need to spec smite to get it or anything. i take it you've never duelled an air theurg or cabba with stunning pets, trust me when a full duration moc is negated because of chain-stun you aren't happy
Sorry, did i state anything about Cleric stun being part of smite, no! I was trying to point out that they (Clerics) don't use their stun in general combat. Too busy healing. The only ones that might use it in general combat would be smite clerics, very rare these days.

Guess next time i'll have to write a full and detailed explanation. Sorry you did not get what I was trying to get across. Did not think it was too greater leap of imagination to understand the meaning.:(

As for caba pet (Amber) chain stunning, have seem a couple of posts on it. Most Caba's think its happening very rare, if at all. Have a Caba alt, never had it happen in BG's. Although, only 47 now and not done any full RvR with it. Would love to see some pics if anyone has some. I wish Caba Sic would jump in front and take the Arrow/bolt(?)/PA like SM's.

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
sm's already have 2 different types of mez, and runie have nice stuff in dark/rc already, stop whining :p
okay just tell me one good think a RM have to keep enemys away other than normal nukes, that all other casters dont have in some other form too. like the stun or the SM mezz?? :D cause even though i tried debuffing them and yelling to them that its a mezz doesnt really help :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom