stun immunity issues

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
did any1 noticed that stun immunity dont last long after patching ?

i mean i have seen in loads of fights that bms stun me and after 3-4 sec i get stuned again and again etc

i havent tested it with slam or any other styles , i just see it everytime i am fighting against hibs in rvr..

so any1 knows anything about it ?

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt the new stun immunity timer 5 times the length of the stun?

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
it got changed a pretty long time ago iirc, cant remember what patch tho. think it works like rure said

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
wasnt like this before patch ... i mean i couldnt get spam stuned before ...

it is like side style >> after side>> supernova >> 1-2 secs >> stuned again and so on

any1 know if this is a bug or something or is it an intended change from patch?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
stun duration has been 5 times stun length for a while now, so sidestun will give you 20 seconds of immunity. if you get stunned before that you're either hallucinating or bugged

edit- abilities like druid rr5 ra reset the stun immunity, so after the duration has worn off you can get stunned straight after. im not sure if theres more abilities that have the same effect

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
well after i ll log in i ll test it with my savage's back style -

and i am not crazy :p when i say spam stun i mean it :p cant kite cant strafe cant do nothing if i get hited by bm .. i am just stuned all the time ...prolly thats the same with merc but none merc lasted more then 3 secs on me to check it :m00:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
I find that very hard to believe unless you post some logs proving it :<

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
yea, anything changed here from last parch, before i allways can use tendrils 3-4 times after purge stun, now, sometimes only 1 time. Also RA who stun u don givf u inmune. Old det from OF affetc inmuner timers, duno now.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
ruudoniac said:
did any1 noticed that stun immunity dont last long after patching ?

i mean i have seen in loads of fights that bms stun me and after 3-4 sec i get stuned again and again etc

i havent tested it with slam or any other styles , i just see it everytime i am fighting against hibs in rvr..

so any1 knows anything about it ?

Any chance that a ranger used his RR5 ability on you after the first stun?
It ignores immunity timers and dosn't set your immunity timer either, but it is classed as a stun spell and not a melee stun.
Had mine blocked my a soi/mocing sorc once by his CB feedback
not that he needed the whole 15 secs I couldnt attack him to kill me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom