Stuff shown on ME, but not on CM

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Anyone else had problem when searching on ME, and find summin you wanna buy... and then get to the CM listed up... the item isnt there? It isnt sold or anything... just shows up on ME as there, but is not
Annoying :/

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe a bug with /listmerchant?

The only problem I have had is the amount of time it takes to get results from the ME (and this is only when pulling back 2-3 page lists.) Riduculous amount of time and often shows the results when I am walking away from the ME.

Only seems to have happend after the recent patch :(

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
It's not a "bug" with /listmerchant, it's people forgetting to do /listmerchant, in most cases. Houses disappear due to lack of rent payment for crying out loud, don't expect that all will remember to do /listmerchant, especially not during summer holidays.

Ofc it _could_ be a bug, but my guess is that 9 out of 10 times this happens, it's due to lazy ppl/afk ppl not updating their CMs :)

Slavi

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, either the merchant is incredibly slow or its not up-to date

illu

Part of the furniture
I've had the situation once where I found a bargain pair of leather boots and legged it to the house - and when I turned up - there wasn't a CM!

I talked to the owner of the house who luckily was online - and he said he'd moved his CM to another house :>

So I went to that one and found the boots - very strange it all was.

Oli - Illu

vdd

Fledgling Freddie
yes, i know what u mean...

Yes i have experienced it milion times..going into the houseing zone, waiting 4 the market explorer, marking the items i want, finding the house, and they are not there! :/ :eek2:

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Happened to me loads I'm afraid too at fisrt I just thought it was forgetting the house number it's happened too may times now to be simply my idiocy.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
I get a different but related bug (which may explain why sometimes searches don't pop up) . Quite often if I am hangin around housing crafting or whatever someone elses search will pop up on my chars (even though they are no where near the ME at the time).

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its a problem with the database that lists items i think, itsms that have been sold still on there and such, also the long wait sometimes to search the database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom