Students

E

Eggy

Was just wondering how many of the population are UK students and where they are based/what course they do?

Yes I'm bored. Yes, I'm also very drunk.

Personally, I do Sound Engineering at Surrey.

K

Khalen

finished Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering it's called I think)
PC programming, etc.

C

coilla

im also a layabout student. i curently frequent the pubs of aberdeen and am also doing some sily arts degree, history of something or other.

A

Apathy

STUPAD STUDANTS U R SO SILLY WITH UR BRANE BOXES I AM IN MANAGER OF A HUGE STORE AND HAVE MANY DAOC ACCNTS AND U ALL SUC

a.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I am doing a degree in Psychology. My thesis is on the Mood Swings and Unnatural Habits of Forum Dwellers and Geeks.

A

Apathy

It's your second degree though, isn't it? The first one was in animal husbandry.

a.

A

Aule Valar

currently 'studying' biology at exeter, although studdying isn't really the right word, must remember to go and find out what these 'lectures' are

L

loxleyhood

erm...... im about to do GCSEs if that counts....... :p

Speaking of degrees, did you know you can get a degree in meat at Cardiff? I found that most amusing :)

F

- Fedaykin -

Dune... Leicester Uni or DMU?

leicester is cleareh teh uber daoc citeh f0r students

B

BrassMonkey

Doing a BA Hons in Computer Games Design (Mwuhahahaha)

at Teesside Uni.

C

Craft

Currently studying a BTEC National Diploma in Computing at Boston College, Educated In DAoC, Student of Life.

F

- Fedaykin -

Computer games design! ?!? Bah thats what i wanted to do, but on the other hand i only have 6 hours lectures a week...

you make the games.. i'll play em :D

C

CoA-Viedd

iam currently in my second year of motor vehicle at scarboroughs yorkshire coast college

A

Arnor

Originally posted by viedd_waylander
iam currently in my second year of motor vehicle at scarboroughs yorkshire coast college

So, you done any motor vehicling lately?

oh, and i understood what you meant.

in norway we call that line mekk&drekk which roughly translated means fix&drink or sumt

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by MaxPower
Dune... Leicester Uni or DMU?

leicester is cleareh teh uber daoc citeh f0r students

DMU mate :D

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Karlo
Third Year archaeology student in Southampton

Rar i go there a lot to visit my rather fit and shaggable friend quite often, was there last weekend, were you in the Cube or Academy? :D :D

B

benedictine

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
STUPAD STUDANTS U R SO SILLY WITH UR BRANE BOXES I AM IN MANAGER OF A HUGE STORE AND HAVE MANY DAOC ACCNTS AND U ALL SUC

a.

I work at apathys store selling burgers in a bun and saying stuff like have a nice day.

I have more accounts than I have time to play and that is alot

/irony off

Users who are viewing this thread