Studded Boots AF 102 100% Qua For Sale

B

Brerras

Hellos i have Boots AF 102 studded 100% qua ...!!!

I sell this for 600g

If any1 need this send me a msg at Daoc or pm at barryswrold

i have this item to my Vault

Thx
Brerras

A

Aussie-

3 months or so, just wait till price drops and more crafters ding 1k+ :rolleyes:

D

Draylor

Aussie of course youd like lower prices - but thats a very fair price for these.

If you paid someone to continually retry until they hit 100% 700g would buy you around 50 retries - assuming they added NO profit at all on top. Given the 1 in 50 chance of making 100% quality youve no guarantee of getting it any cheaper.

Spellcrafting is in 1.54 - still quite some time away yet. Many more of these will be made since most armourcrafters choose to skill on studded. Its significantly cheaper - but there arent enough scouts around to sell it to :)

For now Ill stick to skilling on plate. Having a use for the 99%/100% items created along the way is of far more benefit than skilling up as fast/cheaply as possible.

A

Aussie-

well if you think anyone is gonna pay 700g for a studded piece
think again

i'm nog gonna pay 6x~700g for a set without stats, add another 2plat for stats or so and you have a number that no alb has .

D

Draylor

Agreed Aussie.

Virtually the first thing I say to anyone asking for prices on AF102 armour is to apologise for the prices. Theyre utterly ridiculous given what any lvl50 char has available - but Mythic set them, not the crafters.

Adding stats to crafted armour (when it becomes possible) is relatively cheap - buying the armour to start with accounts for the vast majority of the cost.

And no - you wont be paying 6 times 700g for a fullset, unless your incredibly lucky parts other than gloves/boots will cost you far more.

If the price here was scaled to the cost of making the other parts in the suit youd be looking at around 2plat each for the helm/legs, 1.5 plat for the sleeves and 3.5 plat for the vest.

Asking a lvl50 scout to find in the region of 12plat for a 100% quality spellcrafted suit is only going to result in alot of laughter from the scout - but thats not far from the price youll be looking at.

B

Brerras

Why not ...!!!

Hello again..!! :)

Aussie- say :
well if you think anyone is gonna pay 700g for a studded piece
think again

i'm nog gonna pay 6x~700g for a set without stats, add another 2plat for stats or so and you have a number that no alb has

Well ....!!

I have sale my first item 100% qua Gautlets Studded AF 102 for 600g and this player ( I cant remember player's Nickname)and he didn't thought about it...!!

I a very normal pricelist...!! (for PM items)

if any1 want to buy this I am open for all proposals...!!

Thx Alot
Brerras

A

Aussie-

after checking the other studded topic

you're feck cheap.
the other pimp ask 4plat for a torso , ~3plat for legs.

nm my post above!

A

Aussie-

oh yeah, reason why no scout will pay that is that wanker Odysseus that rips
every scout/minstrel of and brags every day with his 60plat or the 2 plat he makes every night.

B

belth

Oh poor Aussie, RP doesn't get you cash, now does it? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom