Stuck!

S

SoWat

Gave a ticket to stable master in Vasudheim, then suddenly found myself underneath the city (I can see you all scurrying about above me!).

/stuck command just puts me back in the same place, and I'm informed 'You have entered Null'.

I've just whizzed an email off to customer support, but seeing as it took them 4 weeks to even acknowledge my last email (I still haven't received a reply), it looks as if Cadire the healer is doomed.

...I'd almost got him back up to the level he was before GOA rolled us all back too :rolleyes:

S

Sar

This was meant to be fixed in the patch.

Give an advisor a shout tonight sometime, may be able to help you out...

F

fatgit

dont email em, use RightNow

Support is basically non-existant, especially at weekends, so dont expect to be unstuck until tuesday afternoon

S

SoWat

Yeah it was rightnow that I used.

I'll play around with my skald for a while, and look in again on the healer on tuesday.

...and here's pic showing what the land of null looks like :/

null.jpg

O

old.joe_richter

exact same thing happened to me yesterday.

GARRRRRGH!!!

O

old.joe_richter

HEY HEY!

I'm back!

Logged on this morning to find myself with feet planted firmly on terra frima (as aposed to 100 feet below)!

S

SoWat

I'm glad your character was rescued.....

...mine's still firmly in the land of NULL

:rolleyes:

E

Elric IA

I have had this too with a stable master. I try to ensure i close the ticket sale window before i give the stable master any tickets i buy as it was open when i had this problem before.

O

old.joe_richter

Now that you mention it, that applies to me as well.

S

SoWat

Interesting.

I'll ensure that I do close the window before handing the ticket over (and I'd advise anyone else to do the same!).

I've been playing on the excalibur (Albion Realm) server, and it's much more 'King Arthur-ish' compared to the other two realms. Lots of knights in armour and stuff. Pity the server itself is so laggy.

W

whipped

Originally posted by SoWat
I'm glad your character was rescued.....

...mine's still firmly in the land of NULL

:rolleyes:

Hehe, if only they populated the Land of Null with some mobs. Null beasts and the such. At least the wait wouldn't be boring then :)

W

WPKenny

ooooh. I remember that. I used to try and MAKE it happen once I'd got uber weapons so I could get lots of money and alien items. :)

W

Wij

There was a way you could make it happen every time on the speccy version. The speccy one was full of cheats tho. My favourite was the auto-dock. When you leave a space station head straight out ot full speed for a while. Stop dead. Turn 180 degrees so you're pointing straight back at the docking port you came from. Set your destination. Then fly back at the space station at full speed. About a second before impact press the hyperspace button. You'll end up already docked in the destination station. No fighting or flying needed :) Even anarchy systems aren't a problem when you first start the game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom