Stuck Character

V

Vetinarious

I've already posted this in the Technical section but thought I'd try my luck here also. (Apologies if you're reading this for the second time.)

My main is stuck in the zone North of Anniogel, contacted Rightnow 10 days ago and updated query 3 days ago...no response whatsoever.

This is the second time this zone has captured a character but last time I managed to constantly re-log and back him out 3 or 4 steps at a time before being dumped back to Windows.

Rightnow were bugger all help on that occasion either, asked me for the DXDiag file and then closed the issue as solved.

Is this the usual standard of service and is there anything else I can do to get my char moved?

Cheers,

Vet.

H

Hargh

I was once stuck in the ground (in game) and they came and moved me to outside Jordheim next time I logged on the next day. Rightnow that is.

B

BrassMonkey

If you can log on without it crashing back to desktop get a guild mate/friend to pull a mob to your stuck position. Then let it kick the crap out of you and /release.

Thats my only idea im afraid. Good luck with it though, happened to me once, was a pain in the arse until i got my brother to pull a mob to me.

V

Vetinarious

Thanks Vertex, I'll give that a try. About one log in 10 doesn't dump me out as long as I don't move at all. Only trouble may be that he is lvl 39, I'm not sure if there are any mobs there high enough to kill him.

Cheers.

P.S Is the Tall Trees still open? ;)

L

living

If they post it as solved on rightnow just keep making a new post to they solve it.

B

BrassMonkey

hehe yes Tall Trees is still open :) You live near or something?

Will probably be going this friday to catch up with friends who are back from uni....only prob is the place seems to be crawling with the kids form conyers :(

p.s no offense if your one of those 'kids' :p

V

Vetinarious

Nah,
just worked on a few contracts down there and had a mate on the doors. Spent some happy nights/weeks there. ;)

L

liste

specify your chars name and server here, will pass it on

J

Jupitus

Kemor is already on the case, I believe.......

T

tripitaka

A Duel ?

Originally posted by Vetinarious
Thanks Vertex, I'll give that a try. About one log in 10 doesn't dump me out as long as I don't move at all. Only trouble may be that he is lvl 39, I'm not sure if there are any mobs there high enough to kill him.

Cheers.

P.S Is the Tall Trees still open? ;)

Rather than losing EXP to a mob...

Hows about contacting a highbie , who can easily take u down quickly, duel him and you'll die, then you'll automatically reappear correctly (in theory)

T

Tranquil-

Duel, when you are dead and lying on the ground get someone to rez you quick before you respawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom