stuck and banned?GOA plz read!

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
can u get banned cos u was stucked by mistake? :eek2:

yeah got stucked at villas doors near berk when i was running for my life from a fg

how many have stucked there?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i saw when you stucked there, ive been stuck there several times, allso saw " hansi" stuck there today and still abused it by killing ppl with hes pets.

so its not fair to ban ppl for it imo, should rather fix it or ignore it.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
i saw when you stucked there, ive been stuck there several times, allso saw " hansi" stuck there today and still abused it by killing ppl with hes pets.

nerf runemasters with pets!!! :( probably a ml9'ed brittleguard, heard those pets hits like hell!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
VampiiricMist said:
nerf runemasters with pets!!! :( probably a ml9'ed brittleguard, heard those pets hits like hell!

haha lol =P then i couldnt be hes pets. just saw BD pets around him, ;)

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

How in hell did his puppy lived after port a i know a ml9 puppy give to me also

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think you can get banned for that.
Same thing happend to me a while ago and I've not been banned for it.
I once lagged and got ontop of the villa roof and haven't got banned for that aswell.
Then again I do find it hard to determine where you can or cannot go like jumping on the Villa wall so Melee'ers can't or have a hard time hitting you or jumping over the villa wall to get rid of the tank train that's going for you things like that.

johny

Banned
omg give more serios whine threads, readdy the old barry forum for some serios flames, this is just lame, xxxx all ppl that abuse names like that, I havent been online this night to get stuck in door, and my brittle guards wouldnt do anything anyways so stfy, Gremlings

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
It's funny how the same people always find ways to get 'stuck'. I've seen you 'accidentally' get stuck in the floor of the villa at Berks several times. You usually get 'stuck' when you're about to get killed and magically by getting 'stuck' the enemy can't hit you.

So in this case I'd say it's fair to ban someone who cheats and is obvious about it.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
chretien said:
It's funny how the same people always find ways to get 'stuck'. I've seen you 'accidentally' get stuck in the floor of the villa at Berks several times. You usually get 'stuck' when you're about to get killed and magically by getting 'stuck' the enemy can't hit you.

So in this case I'd say it's fair to ban someone who cheats and is obvious about it.
i was going to run and sprint to jump bihind villa but got stucked at doors
i have seen ppl stuck there before but i didnt reported em like xxcalibur did :twak:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The villa is full of bugs, anyone who spends any length of time there will prolly end up running through a wall, falling through the floor or ending up on the roof sooner or later (myself I've ran thru the wall twice while trying to hide in the corners). It's prolly best just to avoid the place altogether.

Don't imagine anyone in their wildest dreams thought that bug-ridden hole would end up THE CENTRE OF ALL RVR on the server.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I've had to use Mass Gateway to get some of my group members (myself included) out of there on a few occasions. :mad:

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
I got stuck in there before on a rvr run ina middle of a fight and had to relog during the fight.

Sort it out tbh goa to much wrong with that place and a lot of rvr fights happen round there

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
well GM's dont care :puke:
they dont want to unbanned me

mirieth!

Banned
at least it keeps another moron who has less grasp of the english language than my 6 year old niece off the server.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Yay, here we go again with the spelling and language whining, maybe get some new material, Mirieth? :cool:

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
at least it keeps another moron who has less grasp of the english language than my 6 year old niece off the server.

how about we both talk dutch, then i laugh at you for talking it like a drunken pig stuck in a laundry machine? :D

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
tbh goa are right n00bs if they cant be bothered to fix the villa but ban people for getting stuck in it. if they dont want people stuck in it fix its fgs :twak:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
grimlin said:
tbh goa are right n00bs if they cant be bothered to fix the villa but ban people for getting stuck in it. if they dont want people stuck in it fix its fgs :twak:

Goa can't do shit about this problem... it's up to those guys in the states, from that company named Mythic.
But aye.. been stuck there aswell, and it's bloody annoying. Was the last one standing though when the rest of the group been slaughtered, but they got me aswell after that while I couldn't do anything back :p

and ohw... Mirieth, get a f<beep>ing life.

pip

Banned
Sad to hear you got banned mate hope they will look at it again And let you back doesn't /stuck work ?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
pip said:
Sad to hear you got banned mate hope they will look at it again And let you back doesn't /stuck work ?
i was tring to get unstuck but smascteruis killed me(with mpaoe)

mirieth!

Banned
Rothzak said:
how about we both talk dutch, then i laugh at you for talking it like a drunken pig stuck in a laundry machine? :D

you're forgetting one vital fact here: prydwen is not a dutch server.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
mirieth! said:
you're forgetting one vital fact here: prydwen is not a dutch server.
prydwen ain't a f<beep>ing uk server either, it's an english language server, meaning it also allows people from other countries, who do not have english as their primary language...
Now please go, and play with your chav friends..

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Frankly I've heard whine back and forth that you use the bugs to your own gain so I doubt you got stuck by misstake.

Thats all.

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
prydwen ain't a f<beep>ing uk server either, it's an english language server, meaning it also allows people from other countries, who do not have english as their primary language...
Now please go, and play with your chav friends..
You are missing the point.
Hope you figure it out, for your sake.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
If yu get stuck well you get stuck. If you get stuck and keep casting shit well u asking forrit. Hell why is life so simple to me and not u? I gives up. Youngsters these days got no discipline and no staying power - total f****** rubbish. No wonder us 'older generation' rip you apart. Godamn wimps!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
i was going to run and sprint to jump bihind villa but got stucked at doors
i have seen ppl stuck there before but i didnt reported em like xxcalibur did :twak:

sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom