Stuck after knockback..

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm not that upset about being bashed around abit, but now i've just been stuck after being knocked back into environment in rvr scenario for the second time.. that makes me :twak: tbh.. Trying to keep teammate holding the artifact alive while some dorf knocks me so deep into environment that i can't move.. use /stuck to return to your last bindpoint it says.. but hey.. either fix knockback or fik environment.. this sux tbh..

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Mythic's pathing and geometry error HAL says 42!

Sorry, I coudn't resist, I doubt you will see any fixes to this. It's inherent with Mythic.

Some of the collision bounding boxes which are larger than the objects themself don't help the issue you have either. Sometimes the game feels like a fly can get you stuck and if 5 elephants clusterf*** you, you still get away ;-).

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not that upset about being bashed around abit, but now i've just been stuck after being knocked back into environment in rvr scenario for the second time.. that makes me :twak: tbh.. Trying to keep teammate holding the artifact alive while some dorf knocks me so deep into environment that i can't move.. use /stuck to return to your last bindpoint it says.. but hey.. either fix knockback or fik environment.. this sux tbh..

Never had it so far yet... must suck.

But still, it's kinda your own fault to not press your flee button and run like a girl when you see a dwarf coming at you...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I jumped off the wall in the arena area of Inevitable City and got stuck between a cart and the wall. I'll cut down on the Big Macs I think.

In a Scenario though it would be really annoying as there's stuff going on, time pressure and the burning neeeed to keeeeel.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
I love the Shadow Warrior knockback, playing Nordenwatch you can send people FLYING off cliffs, most entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom