Stt's 50 scout and sorc up for grabs

S

stt-tts

hello fellow doac(er)...
all the regulars may have noticed me not log on as much lately, thats because full time job and doac doesnt mix too well for me :(
dont get me wrong, i still enjoy doac greatly but this maybe a good time for me to move on.

i have given alot of thought about doing this but it's such a sham to leave this 2 "well trained" :) charaters sitting on my pc with only a few hours of day light to show them to the hated Skalds and the be-hated paper wearing tree huggers.....

now to the real reason of this post, if any1 out there would like to carry on the good work of Stt and Tts's are doing to the mids and hibs, please email me at

stt@blueyonder.co.uk

please dont flame me or make silly comments about this, i have spent alot of time and efford into these 2 chars and for like to have some kind of "rewards" to show for my effords :)

*Stt is specced with 34 mind and rest to body
*Tts is specced with 58 bow 48 shield(slam) 25+ thrust and over 50 stealth (all with items) she is kitted out with full cystalline studds and 2 pieces of bloodied studd from balfog epic mobs, making her a very capable killer.

im not selling this account as such if any Mods are reading :)
im merely swapping this for some "gifts"....maybe a box of chocolate will do or a night of passion..... :)....

this account had just been renew for another 3 months, and please please please if ur not serious about this DONT email me.

remember i do not have to get rid of Stt and Tts in a hurry.
if the offer does not match my expectation then i ll just have to play her whenever i have time. (kind of missed my GoL friends already)

Stt and Tts are really 2 of the best chars to have in the fair land of Albanians for RvR, i can promise whoever lucky enough to get hold of them will have a really really great time with them (now that the lvling parts are over).

all is well and let the bidding (Gifts...:p if u know what i mean)starts....

serious offers will get a relay asap, others will be ignored.

P.S. Verona if ur reading this please gimme me an email for old time sake :)

I

Israfael

I hope you're prepared for the amount of junk mail you're going to recieve... :p

B

bishibosh

how can u bear to have your chars in the hands of some first time player , when our paths cross in rvr i think "wow a lvl 50 scout i wanna be lvl 50" but when it gets thrown to some person whos never even going to play the game outside rvr ill just go "hrrumph" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom