Strongest guild

A

amazingsteve

What is the strongest RvR guild of Albion, I wonder, being a Hibbie:)
(don't yell the name of your own guild, but give your opinion and convince me with reason)

O

old.Hendrick

I think Lords of England and Servants of the Lake have the levels to "ownz0r" :) Not sure about the rest, we are slowly getting to a point where we can make a difference ourselves, still quite a way to go though (not much powerlevelling to be found within the Templars).

O

old.Aethelstan

Got to agree with m'learned colleague Sir Hendrick there. Doing a /who England or /who lake always turns up 20-30 people, nearly all of whom are 40+, and most seem to be 45+ with a smattering of 50s. Now if only we can dig them out of their loot hunts in Dartmoor and Lyonesse....

D

DeSlisser

Aethelstan i seem to feel a need to reply to ur last sentence of ur post. :D

Maybe u should check the frontiers a little more.
SotL does not participate in mindless RvR, but we are certainly out there. (Just ask EoO. They given us a good beating at Beno on sunday :()
Though doing loot hunts as u call them is needed cause when we go out fight the big bad mids all lvl 50 with lvl 40 equip will not stand a change.

W

Wicoa

Lords Of England, Servants Of The Lake and Pheonix Legion (I think)

Best Regards,
Wicoa
Lords Of England

O

old.[BC]Revz

We didn't get 1.1 million RP by staying in Dartmoor or Lyonesse :)

People seem to forget that the most important thing you can do for your guild or for yourself in RvR is level up. Now that we have around a dozen people at level 50 they are raking in the RP for us because they don't need to waste time exping anymore.

D

Danya

Bah you just like to brag about your RPs. Come to the gorge and I'll show you just how fast a hib can die at albion hands! :p

O

old.Aethelstan

Cor blimey lads, I was only joking ! I know very well that SoTL have been active on the frontier. Merely perpetuating the stereotype of them as power-levellers extraordinaire. Don't be so quick to offence !

K

Krillin

again same as what the other guys have said, Servants of the Lake or Lords of England have the highest amount of level 50

S

SFXman

SotL seem so über when I watch my cousin (Layl) play. :D

O

old.Aiges Tyme

I don't think you can tell really. If albs main guilds decided to get organised one day then i doubt middies would have much of a chance really. Servants of the Lake and Lords of England might have the highest people but it takes more than that to do well at RvR (i found out today i have more realm points than a lvl 46 scout, i have 8000 odd and am only lvl 36/7/8/9ish)

But if i had to name one guild which is strongest at RvR it would have to be SoTL simply because they are out there more.

P.S. Albs get organised for once ::(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom