Strong spy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

voltage

im just interested in how mids knew to have ~8fgs at the amg tonight... it looks like a spys work, but there's probably a less evul explanation

so cmon mids, how did ya do it? :p

T

Tesla Monkor

Don't be an idiot. Do you thinkn finding 200 hibs on Grallar means we stay away? ;P

B

Bagloor

How do you know we know that? Are you a spy? :D

D

dozigden

Try: the hibbies were there before you (hows it feel to be behind the hibs? ;)) and we had them all in odins retaking bled.

Oh and rambos never in odins unless its a RR:D

V

Venom777

What the hell do you expect, Relic attempt by the Hibs and Bled still taken. You think Middies will leave the frontier like that without locking it down completely first. Get a clue.

T

Tesla Monkor

For some reason, when Hibs do RR the albs appear to make use of the situation, and vice versa. It's only prudent to see what you lot were up to. And lo and behold, after someone suicided on the APK because they were curious, there turned out to be a godawful amount of albs there. What a suprise.

No spy, no spying.. just plain bad luck. Blame the hibs if you must blame anyone for putting Midgard on DefCon 1. :)

V

voltage

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
For some reason, when Hibs do RR the albs appear to make use of the situation, and vice versa. It's only prudent to see what you lot were up to. And lo and behold, after someone suicided on the APK because they were curious, there turned out to be a godawful amount of albs there. What a suprise.

No spy, no spying.. just plain bad luck. Blame the hibs if you must blame anyone for putting Midgard on DefCon 1. :)

finally someone answered the question instead of insulting me for asking.

thanks, thread locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread