Stroke of luck (note, not wankathon related!)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I've just been offered a summer job by one of my lecturers randomly as he passed me on campus today. Has anyone else had a recent random boon or sudden bonus thrust upon them by the forces of fate?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
So what you are saying here.. I am guessing is code for your lecturer just told you he wants to thrust his wanger in your face and you will receive a bonus for taking a facefull?

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I've just been offered a summer job by one of my lecturers randomly as he passed me on campus today. Has anyone else had a recent random boon or sudden bonus thrust upon them by the forces of fate?

I started a new job last year, 3 weeks after i started they finalised a sale and gave everyone a 100% bonus, they didn't want me to feel left out so gave me a 25% bonus.........after only 3 weeks my first pay cheque was for about 9.5k

NICE!

:D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I just had a shit and it was like a honey colour. Felt like i've lost a stone!

Nate

FH is my second home
I didn't get paid my mileage, so I rung up the bird to sort it out and she wasn't there so I left a message! I don't really know what the news is yet, but I guess it'll be good when she rings back.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
forgot to say "GRATZ" to everyone who has something good happen to them :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I got my ass kicked on most PS2 games I played yesterday, I have no luck. Though, I just played CS:S and finished first a few times. xD

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i got funding to take the ECDL to help me get in to uni next year from the library boss.

tbh ive been having a really fat lucky streak lately, maybe i have just stopped paying attention to the crap stuff and focusing on the good stuff, who knows but its nice :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i heard i'm gonna probably be kicked out of my apartment on the same day i got an interview to a major game developer :eek7:

I've got karma and cosmic balance stuck so far up my a** that everything balances itself out right on spot.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
You guys are stealing all my good luck :(

Added to that, I seem to have completely lost the ability to touch type any longer - it took me about 5 minutes just to type this out, and had to re-type almost every single word.

Bleh :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You guys are stealing all my good luck :(

Added to that, I seem to have completely lost the ability to touch type any longer - it took me about 5 minutes just to type this out, and had to re-type almost every single word.

Bleh :(

Maybe we should steal your booze instead :D

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Last night at a party, I got humped by 2 drunk fat chics... talking about luck :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom