Strife?!

• Thread starter Repent Reloaded
  • Start date
R

Repent Reloaded

Thanks Odd, glad you took it with a kind heart :)
:clap:
I knew of the clip be4 Strife was made, it ran through my mind when I saw someone runnin past with strife under there name tag :D

O

old.LandShark

Incredibly, incredibly
OLD
Still funny ofc :p
/tuts at the guy who downloaded the animation from www.threebrain.com and hosted it on his own site without any credits. Blah.

R

Repent Reloaded

does it matter if its old ? if its funny who gives a rats ass ?
also the person who has this clip on his site http://www.punkmac.com has loads of clips around the web like this and he doesnt take credit from it, like mad clips from the net site.
So land, Do ur reserch be4 u try ruin other ppls run with aload of BS...
lets keep it fun!:cheers:

V

vindicat0r

He just said it was old :D ,why do u need to say he talks bs and act very bitchy to him ? and as for not taking it serious I cant help but notice u say in the mock post about " ireland at war" that jaun Clad Sadamm shudnt be given a break for all the killing blah blah etc. u my friend need to lighten up an stop going on the defense lashing out at ppl. well peace to u as no doubt u will lash out at me or any others who comment on what u say :p

K

Kurik BHM

Gonads and Stife :)

nuff said.. funny movie =)

R

Repent Reloaded

I ran into landshark awhile ago and I have to say he aint the most friendly person I've met.

Ouch Katt, that hurt.

......lets keep it fun

T

ToKE

pffffttt

you only finding that now?

dahhhhling thats soooooo nineteen ninty nineeeeeee

R

Repent Reloaded

I knew about it for ages, just rememberd about it now after my friend was tellin me about his situation with a member of strife :)

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by Repent
Thanks Odd, glad you took it with a kind heart :)
I considered blowing up on u - then considered as I saw the movie - it was actually fun :)

R

Repent Reloaded

ahh thank you might odd for 'considering' not to flame me.
Im not worthy....

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
so the new motto: Gonads and Strife? :)
I'm just waiting to see how long it takes for someone to create a guild called 'Gonads' and for them to start running around the frontiers with Strife yelling 'Wheeeeeeeeee!'.... :rolleyes:

O

old.Odysseus

Actually we have 2 mottos in Strife:

a) WONEDDDDDD!!!!!!!! (somone once misspelled owned...)
b) Stop levelling that alt and come to Odins!

G

Genesis_of_Ak

ROFLMFAO

First time I seen that. Most amusing. Got some strange looks from work colleagues....

/log

O

old.Ashgen

Can we?

Can we get the symbol on our cloak changed ... to... a big pair of bollocks?

R

Repent Reloaded

I'm just waiting to see how long it takes for someone to create a guild called 'Gonads' and for them to start running around the frontiers with Strife yelling 'Wheeeeeeeeee!'....

omg, what have I done!

hehehe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom