Strife recruiting

O

old.Odysseus

Lets try this again.....

cleric, friar, sorc of level 45+
tanks level 50+

see http://www.vegy.34sp.com/strife/ for more info and contact me ingame if it has interest.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our goal:
- To be able to reliably field at least 2fg of competent players into battle, whereever that may be.
- To enhance the RvR experience of our members.
- To improve the skills of all members with regards to utilization of abilities.
Our activities:
RvR.
Our members:
- Humour is a necessity
- RvR experience is nice to have
- The ability to take and give constructive citizism is a necessity
- l33t uber 3g0: dont apply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J

Jiggs

3 questions:

~ is or isn’t gawain in strife?

~ do you RvR every night in ALL frontiers (I can’t stand this I only RvR in one 5ft x 5ft tiny corner of snowdonia bollocks)

~ do you have active sorcerers at RR4 or higher?

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by Jiggs
3 questions:

~ is or isn’t gawain in strife?

~ do you RvR every night in ALL frontiers (I can’t stand this I only RvR in one 5ft x 5ft tiny corner of snowdonia bollocks)

a) Is
b) Yes
c) Nop, sadly not atm. However im doing stand-in for one regularly ;)

D

Duryn

Gawain/Arthwyr is in Strife, yes.

We tend to stick to odins/jamt purely because you get alot more 1fg vs 1fg there. We are trying to change our policy and rvr more in other places tho.
We have also been to emain a bit recently for some nice alliance tactical warfare (or something :p) and has mainly gone well.
As for Sauvage, I can't say we have really been there only a small ammount countable on all fingers.
I know all to well how quiet Sauvage is, and how rare it is to find more than 2 enemy at a time.

We don't have any sorcs afaik, definately no active rvr sorcs anyway. We tend to relie on Theurg for CC, and most of the time it works well.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Jiggs
3 questions:

~ is or isn’t gawain in FC?

Hello Jiggs and thanks for the questions. Before I answer them, let me just say I am pleased to see you so inquisitive about FC and the work we do! So, onto the answers.

1) No, Gawain is not in FC. So fear not for your sanity. We can guarantee that you will NOT be harrassed because of not being able to fit nine people into a group, for not healing people who are not in your group and three miles away and suchlike.

2) We mostly RvR in Emain and Odin's. We participate in many realm-wide events such as keep takes and relic raids. We don't spend much time in the Albion frontier since the trees, hills and level 60 invisible nuking mobs put us off.

3) We have two RR5+ sorcerers who are currently in the Top Ten sorcerers for the realm. Oh, and Bellona. She is a spellcrafter...

I hope you have found the above helpful and that you will not hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions.

Best wishes,

a.

A

Apathy

Seriously Manbulance...make a proper sig. :)

Oh yeah, Join Strife!

a.

L

-Lonewolf-

Getting little sick of FC hogging Ody's threads now, stop posting here and let his guild have a normal recruiting thread or I will start deleting inappropriate posts in his thread

Wouldn't normally do it but this is a new thread now and its just getting out of hand

Please show some maturity and respect for people's threads especially recruiting ones

O

old.Affydaffymezu

/em agrees with Ambulance and Lonewolf and thinks by herself that some people need to get laid fast... to release the anger and childish envy

Afun Mindbreaker
Sorceress for First Cohort

A

adari

Apathy, could you please stop posting lame crap in these threads?

I thought you were nice.

N

Northstarr

THE LIGHTNING!
IN THE LIGHTNING!
IN THE RAIN!

C

ChillyDawg

CHEATER! you can have my lvl 32 sorc if u like :) you cna gentrly PL him up to rvr standard :) hes EVEN mind spec....not entirely sure why tho :D

C

cplcarrot

Everyone makes mistakes

QUOTE]Originally posted by adari

I thought you were nice.
[/QUOTE]

A

Apathy

Mistakes like not being able to use quoting properly. :rollseyes:

Go join Strife, Carrot. Entertain them with your daily strops and declarations of quitting!

a.

O

old.LandShark

Only time Apathy can irritate you is if you take yourself and this game entirely too seriously. More fool(s) you.

Oh, and incidentally, your website is down?

S

Silenzio

Hello =)

mmm

well ive some questione bout ...

im wondering if ur guild is still recruiting, First ;P

ur purpose r rlly nice having allways a group to hunt with is kinda nice by me, n having it costanltly could bild up some nice strategy insted ov just "run hit n get swarmed..."

in the last few days ur web site isnt working or at least not reachable via my isp...

id like to know some further details bout the guild n overall his rules ...

well everything is worthless if u stoped recruit

tnx

've nice day

i've spent quite long time looking for my old user on thos forums
mpf wasted time

S

scypherious

hmmm...

is it true that strife is mainly a N. yorkshire / scarborough guild?
just that my m8 says it was.

(me and some friends from the local cyber cafes will be making a guild, itll prob start off as a scarborough/ N yorkshire guild)

D

DR Hatemail

how do i join ur guild..im new and need some place to help me

T

Treniel-

err p.s. apathy isn't in FC he quit quite a while ago

A

Apathy

Yeah, I am in Strife now.

UBER!

Word up to all my Strife homos! WOOOOOORD! Beeeyatch! Let's zerg yo ass! Pretty fly!

a.

D

darbey

Re: hmmm...

Originally posted by scypherious
is it true that strife is mainly a N. yorkshire / scarborough guild?
just that my m8 says it was.

(me and some friends from the local cyber cafes will be making a guild, itll prob start off as a scarborough/ N yorkshire guild)

Well im just up the road in Smoggytown , Teesside but cant say for the others.

O

old.Odysseus

UPDATE

We got a new host:
http://www.guild-strife.co.uk/

Most of the guild are from Denmark / Sweden / UK, but we are in no way selective about it.

Our aim is to build coherent groups of ppl with good humour.

The guild has been recognized by several guilds from the other nations as a competent adversary.

We are still recruiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom