Strange things in the sky

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Just saw what looked like two jet trails over the sky, but they seemed to be going waaaay to fast for planes. Am I just being silly? Maybe planes are that fast these days :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
is there a large communications array sticking out of your anus?

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Check it out:

postgap.jpg

Whipped dissapeared for three weeks, no warning, no mention of where he was going and now he's back reporting strange sightings in the sky?

I propose that Whipped was abducted on the 12th of October, but not by aliens. Whipped has been taken by people who want to convince the world that we do receive alien visitors and this Whipped imposter posting here now is a mole planted by 'them' programmed to gradually reveal a fictional abduction story in order to gauge whether our community is ready for integration into their crazy organisation.

So where have they taken the real Whipped? Who is behind this devilishly cunning plan? What happened to all the old BW members that dissapeared during the transition? The truth is out there!

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Good theory. Unfortunately the reason I dissapeared for 3 weeks was because there was no internet at my girlfriends house where I was staying.

Of course this could be something an alien would say.

Wibble :D

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
If you believe that you'll believe anything.

Where's Whipped you imposter!

Whipped

Part of the furniture
OK .... OK, I give in. I've buried him in a shallow grave somewhere in Norfolk. There is a treasure buried with him. The grave is marked with a Spectrum 48k, shouldn't be to hard to find.

Find the 48k, find the grave, find the treasure!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Whipped said:
Good theory. Unfortunately the reason I dissapeared for 3 weeks was because there was no internet at my girlfriends house where I was staying.

Wibble :D

....the real Whipped would never have a girlfriend :eek7:

wiggle :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Riiiight at your GF's, if thats your story.

Did she insert anything into your anus?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ch3tan said:
Riiiight at your GF's, if thats your story.

Did she insert anything into your anus?

Apart from a large dildo.

Unless the dildo was radar-shaped.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Whipped said:
Just saw what looked like two jet trails over the sky, but they seemed to be going waaaay to fast for planes. Am I just being silly? Maybe planes are that fast these days :)

any RAF base near yer? or mabe is was ET prolly wanting directions and then saying "oh shite better not mess with him" and legging it

Whipped

Part of the furniture
No RAF base. Could be something to do with the whacking great Airport up the road though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom